Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

crabbyob

i remember driving home from manchester airport about three in the morning and it was like that...

Michael Rolls

foul day - cold, and never stopped raining, but at least my feet are fine - chiropody appointment
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

Quote from: crabbyob on April 05, 2022, 04:25:47 PM
i remember driving home from manchester airport about three in the morning and it was like that...
I remember driving home from Stansted on a dark and foggy night many years before there were satnavs, taking a wrong turn and ending up in a farmyard.

Michael Rolls

Massage appointment this afternoon, and that's about it
Mike
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Food delivery this morning.. Cold and damp here..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

Raven

Absolutely Perrishing here, dry at the moment but frequent snow/sleet showers. It's the wind blowing in off the ocean it's freezing, despite having a thick winter jacket on and my woolly hat.  :cry:

Sheila

My granddaughter is camping in The Peak District doing her Duke of Edinburgh - water from a stream etc.  :sad:

Scrumpy

That is a brilliant thing for her to be doing Sheila.. A great adventure.. Character building..
Children have fun whatever the weather..

-Oy-

Catching the train into Manchester this afternoon for a mooch about, some street photography and maybe a few pints :grin:
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

Scrumpy

That sounds like a plan -Oy- .. Haven't had a good ' mooch about' in ages..

Alex

Cold and sunny here at the moment, I'm popping over to Cheshire Oaks later when the day trippers should be on their way home. :upvote:

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

-Oy-

A quick freelance job at BBC Media City. A good opportunity for some shots of the architecture etc at the Quays. Some stunning moody light and skies!
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

Sheila

Quote from: Scrumpy on April 06, 2022, 12:37:40 PM

That is a brilliant thing for her to be doing Sheila.. A great adventure.. Character building..
Children have fun whatever the weather..

My daughter had a text from her yesterday evening 'I've had such a good day'.  I hope she is still happy as the wind and rain have been awful.