Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

Tread light folks. Tread light...  :shh:

zoony

klondike

I'm more worried about treading on corns...

Sheila

We've had a good day.  We went to visit my daughter and grandchildren in Manchester.  She went to a lot of trouble to make us a roast dinner and had made a big hamper of treats for my birthday present tomorrow.  My favourite Thorntons champagne truffles, special cheeses, wine etc.

We hadn't seen the grandchildren since Christmas so it was lovely to see them again and my GS had Paul playing on his Virtual Reality game.  Paul was stabbing women who were swinging clubs with nails sticking out!  Paul gave up after he had accidentally kicked me and then nearly fell over!  If you get offered a go on one - don't!

zoony

Quote from: klondike on April 03, 2022, 07:19:22 PM
I'm more worried about treading on corns...

Aye, Hell hath no fury like a woman's corns..

zoony

I don't know how many of you use magnetdl but it's been a good friend of mine for years and, despite having a decent VPN, I've missed it's easy availability. But it's back!  :yahoo:  The article says more.

https://torrentfreak.com/magnetdl-makes-comeback-days-after-it-shut-itself-down-190529/

Michael Rolls

Tesco delivery will be the high point of the day
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

crabbyob

i joined Mike last night and had a bottle of red...lol... i had a really good sleep and was only in the boys room twice,
result...lol... £7 Mike

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

-Oy-

Driving north to take our likkle Grandson (1yr old last week) out for the afternoon :grin:
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

Scrumpy

Cocked up my painting job.. All the arrows face the same way..  :grin: :grin: :nooo:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHEILA.
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

crabbyob

Quote from: Scrumpy on April 04, 2022, 11:24:17 AM

Cocked up my painting job.. All the arrows face the same way..  :grin: :grin: :nooo:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHEILA.

i concur....... [2090] turn the arrows round... :Help:

zoony

Quote from: zoony on April 03, 2022, 10:23:52 PM
  I don't know how many of you use magnetdl but it's been a good friend of mine for years and, despite having a decent VPN, I've missed it's easy availability. But it's back!  :yahoo:  The article says more.

https://torrentfreak.com/magnetdl-makes-comeback-days-after-it-shut-itself-down-190529/

Spoke too soon.. 'S like flippin' PB!  :grin: