Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

We don't get that sort   :smiley: most are muntjac.

Alex

Morning all, cold and sunny here again, it's cold enough to have the heating back on, just waiting for the match to kick off, all Whats App systems are go  :grin:

-Oy-

Today I'm ip in the Yorkshire Dales to photograph a steam train crossing one of my favourite viaducts on the Settle-Carlisle line.
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

GrannyMac

I put in a shift at the charity shop earlier. Lazy afternoon, if we'd gone out in the car we wouldn't have got parked in our street, match on today.  :rolleyes:
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Dayjo

Quote from: -Oy- on April 02, 2022, 02:11:05 PM
Today I'm ip in the Yorkshire Dales to photograph a steam train crossing one of my favourite viaducts on the Settle-Carlisle line.
Looking forward to seeing that!   :upvote:
As you slide down the banister of life.
May the splinters never point in the wrong direction.

Michael Rolls

Started off nice, rapidly turned to yuck!
[email protected]

-Oy-

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

-Oy-

This morning I have a freelance photography shoot with some members of the Royal Philharmonic Orcherstra.

Then perhaps a nice walk in the countryside with Mrs Oy and The Oyling :)

Scrumpy

Martha and Hattie are here today.. We are putting the names on the sign post I am making.
The sun is shining.. but chilly..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

crabbyob

will you put the miles on to?
or is that a man thing... :smiley:

Alex

crabbyob

i can afford to push it Alex
a flounce would just fit in wi my travells

Michael Rolls

not having a good day, so indulging rather more than usual, so later posts may be even more incoherent than usual
Mike
[email protected]

Raven

I'm not having a good day either. :cry: Rent a gob, know it all, on another forum got my hackles up a few hours ago.....And they are still up. :angry: