Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

I've been to the pub for lunch, now back home and thinking the heating has to go on now it's gone so cold here, even though the sun is out

zoony

Woke up an hour or so ago..Fed up of fighting it so I've changed all my medication times to be realistic. :grin:

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

-Oy-

It's the lad's birthday today so he came round first thing for prezzie opening and a full breakfast :)

I'll almost certainly go somewhere and photograph something later :grin:
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

klondike

All the best with the operation today Hugh. Nothing of note to report here.

Michael Rolls

cleaning lady morning, so the house is almost tidy
Mike
[email protected]

klondike

You should book me. I'd do it for half her charge so long as I didn't need to turn up and do anything which seems to be the case  :smiley:

Alex

Sunny day again.   I'm baby sitting my Grand-dogs today for a couple of hours , looking forward to that !

Michael Rolls

Quote from: klondike on April 01, 2022, 09:37:54 AM
You should book me. I'd do it for half her charge so long as I didn't need to turn up and do anything which seems to be the case  :smiley:
Tidying and cleaning are not the same thing - at least, not in our house!
Mike 😁😁😁
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Bitterly cold .. The sun is shining.. fooling us all..
We left Lincoln yesterday where it was snowing..
I am not going to put the heating on yet.. I will do some hoovering instead..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

-Oy-

A trip to Dunham Massey to shoot some deer today. (Click click not bang bang)
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

Raven

We have them wandering about the roads up here, holding up the traffic. A few of them even stick their heads in the car to see if you have any grub.  :rolleyes:

klondike

Not common here but we do get some in the area. Mostly rather timid. Years back I recall returning home late by car and seeing one at the side of the road. That was on the outskirts of town rather than well in where I now live. I've not seen one here.

Raven

Michael Rolls

some years ago I was walking Fleur along what used to be the railway lines, but which is now a footpath with fields either side, when a deer ran across the path in front of us and Fleur immediately set off in hot pursuit. Heaven knows what a Cavalier King Charles thought she was going to do in the unlikely event of catching it - it was only about ten times her size. Fleur eventually returned, somewhat out of breath and very muddy!
Mike
[email protected]