Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

Michael Rolls

15C. We quite often don't get it that warm in summer!
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

zoony

Hardly been able to wake-up properly all day.(again...)..Spent the day in a bit of a drowsy haze.. Not entirely unpleasant but not very constructive either..

Michael Rolls

funnily enough - I've been much the same all day
[email protected]

zoony

:grin:  And there you have it. Founder members of The Hazy Gang. :yahoo:

Different causes, same affect. I doubt we're the only ones Mike. Oh, You're aware that I'm Mike too, right?

Michael Rolls

yes indeed - and xetog - we're taking over the world!
Mike
[email protected]

Raven

Driving over to the big Tesco at Wick shortly, AND, I'm going to be checking the fuel prices at every garage I pass on the way to see who's the cheapest. The one I pass on the way to and from the pool has NOT reduced his prices but put them up a few days ago. Diesel is now £1.99.  :angry:
Was going to work over at the stable this afternoon but I'll see how I feel when I return, I'm in a foul mood the past few days and I don't know why.  :downvote:

Scrumpy

Bugger.. I put the WRONG bins out today..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Scrumpy

Today I have been (practicing) using the drill and sinking the screws.. I've only gone and done it..  Hooray. ! :clap:

klondike

You didn't get that head girlship for nowt you know....

Alex

Well done Scrumpy ! you deserve one of these...

Diasi

I've just started to do a lasting Power of Attorney online.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Today I went to a Barbecue.. I was bloody cold.. The food was great.. and the company..

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

-Oy-

An early start today as I head up to the Lake District for a full day freelance photo shoot. Weather forcast says 50% chance of rain. Should be fun :D
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."