Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

zoony

No complaints here.. Another lovely, sunny day. I hope everyone's well..

crabbyob

yes it really feels like spring, i have short sleeves and no pullover for the first time in a while.

Michael Rolls

Intend to have a walk in the park - and just possible that I won't need to wear a jacket
Mike 🤞🤞🤞
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Still got my Ugg boots on..
Having a coffee with crabbyob this morning.. Face to face.. That will be a laugh.. Smiling already..  :grin: :grin: :grin:
Reminder to myself :  Do NOT Mention the Miners.. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

crabbyob

Please feel free to mention the miners, education is a wonderful thing.

Raven

Hoping to get into the garden this afternoon, got a 15 foot (at least) tall bamboo to thin out and cut back. Takes ages, and must try not to get my hair clasp caught up in it this time.  :embarrassed:  :cry:

crabbyob

lol, do you wear a cap when swimming? [a wee tip there for when you prune y :yell: er bamboo...lol]

Alex

Sunny morning here too so my patio and tubs have had a bit of attention from me, time for coffee now.  :upvote:

hugh

Not posted for a while been very busy playing golf, and trying to get the garden sorted. Some days I have been so tired I have been in bed just after six. Just finished digging and weeding an area which I am going to sow  cottage garden seeds. Far cheaper than bedding plants and hopefully look just as beautiful.
Happy Golfer

Michael Rolls

neighbour coming to dinner at 1830 - beef and venison casserole, potato croquettes, mixed veg, cheese and bikkies
Mike
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Such a beautiful sunny morning.. Today we are going to a small pretty town called Weybridge.. Making the most of glorious weather..
Clocks go forward at the weekend.. :clap:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

Used to know Weybridge well - and in 1944 we lived in nearby Walton
Mike
[email protected]

crabbyob

ishouldnt have risked the short sleeved shirt, now ive got the lurgy that doing the rounds, i dont normally catch owt but i spent the night barking like a sea-lion... summit fishy about it...lol... but i do feel dreadfull...

Alex

Quote from: crabbyob on March 23, 2022, 09:57:47 AM
ishouldnt have risked the short sleeved shirt, now ive got the lurgy that doing the rounds, i dont normally catch owt but i spent the night barking like a sea-lion... summit fishy about it...lol... but i do feel dreadfull...

Quick crabbyob get some Echinacea down you, TODAY !!!

crabbyob

never heard of that Alex
i went to morrisons they sell a cough bottle, so i put two in the trolly as they make you drowsey
so drowsey i was, i went without my wallet, first time ever, i parked the trolley with security and went home for my wallet... what a plonker...