Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

crabbyob... I hope you can get out of the country... and enjoy your visit to a place you love..

My nose keeps running today..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

crabbyob

Quote from: Alex on March 18, 2022, 12:19:45 PM
Hope all goes to plan crabbyob.   You never came across a Brit couple called Marion and Harold (known as "H") did you  ?
i do have some friends, she is Marion, but i cant rtemember his name but its not 'H'

zoony

Thanks K but I rang the Ins Co claims dept and they're now paying it directly into my account. :upvote:

Raven

Quote from: zoony on March 18, 2022, 05:09:13 PM
Thanks K but I rang the Ins Co claims dept and they're now paying it directly into my account. :upvote:

Surely they could have done that in the first place.  :nooo:

zoony

Apparently it's an automated system (claims payout) but that would've been my first thought too.

-Oy-

This morning we drove down to Cambridge to spend a few days with our eldest daughter. We're staying at the lovely Madingly Hall. Here's a pic I took last time we stayed here.

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

zoony

Flippin 'eck! Now that's posh!.. Head gardener needs a slap though, looking at the state of the 'lily pond'. :grin:

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Raven

Morning, Beautiful here this morning.  :clap: Heading for an early jaunt up river with the hairy one, and will call in at Tesco on the way home for a few bits n pieces. Got the washing on and the bedding in, to be followed by the dogs bedding. Can't waste a good drying day. Dinner out tonight and meeting our friends in the village pub later. Have a nice W/E everyone.  :smiley:

klondike

Fishing. Close season for rivers so it will be a canal or lake. All present problems of parking, room and toilets - in essence a private bush and not too many passers by.

Michael Rolls

three Rugby matches to watch - final day of the 2022 Six Nations. Final game (England v France) won't finish until a bit after 2200, by which time I may well have chewed my finger nails to the elbow
Mike
[email protected]

Alex

Quote from: crabbyob on March 18, 2022, 03:10:27 PM
i do have some friends, she is Marion, but i cant rtemember his name but its not 'H'
I guess it's a big place !  they bought a house there a few years ago now.

Lovely sunny morning here, I should get stuck in the garden and brush up the patios, maybe later  :cool: boring food shop to do this morning.

crabbyob

I am starting the flight hunt, i think India opens its borders to international flights on the 27th, i am at the hesitation stage, should i dive in and pay or wait and see, only a fool allows himself to be guided by desperation... and yes that description just about covers me....
yes flights have been going in all the time, but it was mainly returning Indians and most flights went into Dehli which is a great place to avoid [unless you want to see the Taj Mahal of course,] did you know Taj was a name but Mahal just means the hall....

Scrumpy

I have just cleaned the motor.. The sunshine tempted me outside.. It was a trap.. The wind is cruel...
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

thankfully, we only have a bit of a breeze, so although it is chillier than yesterday, it's OK
Mike
[email protected]