Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

Michael Rolls

rats, presumably, given the mention of Weill's - can be carried in rat urine - which is why I never drink straight out of a beer or similar bottle
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

klondike

Quote from: Michael Rolls on December 29, 2021, 01:46:21 PM
rats, presumably, given the mention of Weill's - can be carried in rat urine - which is why I never drink straight out of a beer or similar bottle
Mike
Pays to steer clear of French wine too. Most is cat's but you can never be certain.   :smiley:

zoony

I've had cause to use the blue sweeties too. Highly effective but guilt-making but those tears of regret once more have turned to tears of happiness..(rip Ken)

klondike

I reckon we might be talking different blue sweeties. The one's I'm on about come in sachets of a few hundred.

not

Scrumpy

Good morning.. I can't say 'good morning' over there because it would be evening before post was shown.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Raven

Morning All, Had a busyish morning, Swimming, dog walking and into tesco for some bars of cooking choccy and digestive biscuits. Going to make Himself's choccy treat bars tomorrow for NYE, need Maltesers as well but will get them tomorrow or they will be scoffed today. :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed:

Michael Rolls

I'm sure that is totally unwarranted criticism!
Mike :rofl:
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

zoony

Quote from: klondike on December 29, 2021, 02:53:57 PM
I reckon we might be talking different blue sweeties. The one's I'm on about come in sachets of a few hundred.

not

No, we were talking of the same..'ve had quite enough heart attacks thanks.. :grin:

klondike

It was the guilt making and tears if joy turning to tears of joy that had me fooled. I've never had any guilt about killing vermin. I would hope it was in a humane way of course. No traps. I have seen those fail and consider them to be cruel.

Alex

I'm struggling with this new phone - in fact I HATE IT !  my little Samsung Android was so simple I knew what i was doing, well most of the time.  I sound so ungrateful but .........

Scrumpy

Quote from: klondike on December 30, 2021, 09:05:02 AM
Sorry Scrumpy.  :cry:
Sorry Scrumpy  :cry:

Hey.! Don't worry sweetheart.. Not your fault.. I knew exactly what I was doing.. I believed in what I did to right.. Nobody twisted my arm..
I also think that If Chris was to read the remarks on this forum he would see that nothing was meant in a malicious way by any on here..
It would be nice if those that crossed over KNOWING it to be a backup site email Chris and tell him so.. Somehow I don't think they will..  They will just bury their heads in the sand and plod on..
There is no point in me using PF because of the reasons I have given..
It was a lovely forum and over the years I have had much fun posting there.. But there is nothing I can do about it..
I suppose I could send Chris an email explaining why/what happened but .. I can't be arsed.. and I am not that sort of woman anyway..
Being BARRED from a pensioners forum will be something to talk about at the diner table and when/ if  I end up in an old folks home I will be known as a rebel.. A tag I look forward to wearing..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

zoony

Quote from: Scrumpy on December 30, 2021, 03:44:34 PM
Sorry Scrumpy  :cry:

Hey.! Don't worry sweetheart.. Not your fault.. I knew exactly what I was doing.. I believed in what I did to right.. Nobody twisted my arm..
I also think that If Chris was to read the remarks on this forum he would see that nothing was meant in a malicious way by any on here..
It would be nice if those that crossed over KNOWING it to be a backup site email Chris and tell him so.. Somehow I don't think they will..  They will just bury their heads in the sand and plod on.

Some of them did...