Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

I need to go to the dentist for my regular check up.. But I am buggered if I will wait outside until called.. They have a waiting room that they are not using at all..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

crabbyob

you need to point out the dangers of pensioners waiting outside in the weather

zoony

Quote from: Scrumpy on March 17, 2022, 02:52:09 PM

I need to go to the dentist for my regular check up.. But I am buggered if I will wait outside until called.. They have a waiting room that they are not using at all..

How rude! Can't be bothered to clean it properly. Easier to abuse customers. :waiting:

Scrumpy

.... and on top of it all my dentist is my friend and near neighbour..
What a kick in the teeth that is..  :grin: :grin: :grin:

Scrumpy

Sunny.. sunny.. sunny.. Now, what can I do..!!!

Michael Rolls

heavy frost again and rain forecast. Cleaning lady comes, so I have been busy tidying
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Raven

Morning, You make me giggle Mike, :grin: surely tidying up is your cleaners job, yours is making a mess. :wink:
Lovely sunny morning here, and I'm away to the beach with The Hairy One as soon as I finish my post swim Latee.
Hoping to get into the garden this afternoon as I have several big shrubs that need cutting back.

klondike

Maybe it's so she can get in the door....

Michael Rolls

Quote from: Raven on March 18, 2022, 09:42:11 AM
Morning, You make me giggle Mike, :grin: surely tidying up is your cleaners job, yours is making a mess. :wink:
Lovely sunny morning here, and I'm away to the beach with The Hairy One as soon as I finish my post swim Latee.
Hoping to get into the garden this afternoon as I have several big shrubs that need cutting back.
Shucks - I thought I must be doing something wrong!
Mike
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

crabbyob

well...... a wee glimer of sunshine has told me that my visa is reinstated.... i was still awake at 4.00a.m.....lol... i have friends in Goa on a thirty day visa who are Checking with the authorities if they can now extend their stay with their passport visa... if they get the thumbs up, i will book a three month flight,and like Scrumpy i will visit my Dentist, only not only dont i wait outside in the searing heat [heading for 40c] by the time i get there, so not only wont i be waiting outside i will be dragged inside given my own room and fed until i catch another flight to Goa for a few months then back to Chennia for my dentist to tighten and seal her work, then i'm home in time for my sons birthday august 31st [ok i have given myself plenty of time because i will have to visit the Visa office to renew my five year visa] sigh, yes you are right, the sun has got its hat on.... i wish you all feel as good as i today, special thoughts to Sheila and Paul, tell him i'm holding him to that promise to buy me a bottle of Old Monk...xxx

Raven

Hope you FINALLY get to go crabbyob, fingers crossed. :cool:

Alex

Hope all goes to plan crabbyob.   You never came across a Brit couple called Marion and Harold (known as "H") did you  ?

zoony

Lovely mild, sunny day. Went for a drive, coffee and a natter with Dennis. Came home to a nice cheque which I can do nothing with cos all the banks that were here no longer are. Hey ho, 's all good.

klondike

You can pay into some at Post Offices. Not mine though. If you don't already know the options check your bank's website.