Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

zoony

Take-Away today..Can't decide what to have.. Or I could save a tenner and have beans on toast. decisions, decisions..

crabbyob

i had some mince, so made two nice burgers last night an had burger an chips
this a.m. i fried an onion and a few mushrooms then browned the mince, it looked a bit dry so i opened a tin of carrot an summit soup, which i added, i didnt like the colour so i also added a tin of mashed up tomato's....lol... that was lunch in a bowl then i boiled some salad pots this early evening for dinner... it were a right platefull....lol... i love this pitmans diet of see-food...

Michael Rolls

frustrated by England losing to Ireland
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

Quote from: zoony on March 12, 2022, 04:03:26 PM
Easy enough to avoid the press though I agree, they can spoil it by saying too much in one headline.
Just leave it a couple of weeks if they do. Sorted.  :grin:

crabbyob

i thought they were playing the west indies?

Diasi

Quote from: Michael Rolls on March 12, 2022, 06:59:20 PM
frustrated by England losing to Ireland

Well it made up for my frustration when the commentators, with their banal inquest into the match, overan into the National News which I'd recorded, leaving me with 5 minutes of news.

Can't those who watched the goddammned match see for themselves what happened!!!!! :angry: :angry:
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

zoony

Oi! Pull yer neck in.. We hate the waffling too! In fact I doubt anybody who watched the game would bother with the blether, I certainly don't..  :grin:

-Oy-

I love it when people say things like "Enland lost to Ireland" - what at? Knitting? The assumption that the whole world watches sport amuses me :)

Anyroad - it's a gorgeous sunny day here so I'm off to a local country park with big camera and big lens to see if I can track down the pesky Kingfisher!
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

Michael Rolls

Quote from: -Oy- on March 14, 2022, 09:14:08 AM
I love it when people say things like "Enland lost to Ireland" - what at? Knitting? The assumption that the whole world watches sport amuses me :)

Anyroad - it's a gorgeous sunny day here so I'm off to a local country park with big camera and big lens to see if I can track down the pesky Kingfisher!
I had mentioned Rugby in an earlier post. I don't watch sport (unqualified) just a very select few
Mike  :smug:
[email protected]

crabbyob

overhead cables are a favourite spotting sight for the kingfishers

another thing that gets on MY wires is when the weather forecaster tell me what the weather was like today, surely thats what windows are for..... just type in weather...lol

klondike

I was an avid watcher of World Series Tiddleywinks on TV but had to let that lapse when I gave up my TV licence. Far too many spoilers in the papers and on news websites. Even inconsiderate people talking loudly about the results in supermarkets spoil the catchups.

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

Raven

Morning, Not in a good mood today. the bloody diesel filter light came on last night as I was getting home.......AGAIN. :angry: So sick of this, now I'll have to take the car away over to the straight Watten Road and hammer it along there in 3rd gear with high revs untill it goes off. I hate doing this, and as much as I love my Yeti I'm thinking of getting rid of her, and getting a smaller, cheaper to run petrol car.  :cry: At least untill fuel prices return to normal.

Scrumpy

Lovely sunny morning..  Sun room door open.. Washing on line is dry already..
I've done a bit of sign painting...
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

Lovely and sunny here too, I've been to the dentist this morning, the first time since end of 2019 he said - it felt longer  :smiley:
Now I'm about to beg for help at the Tesco phone desk in the hypermarkt, I've given up on my i phone and gone back to a Samsung.  I can't get my photos over and Whats App seems to have abandoned me.....these young lads know it all don't they, if I can find one that is  :cowboy: