Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

hugh

Good afternoon every one, I've been quite active to day playing golf, exercising Roxy and planting alpine plants which arrived while I was out. Yesterday kept myself busy in the gardening doing the jobs I do not enjoy doing. Thankfully getting on top of it now. Got some very strong weed killer which next doors invading weeds not going to enjoy. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:   
Happy Golfer

Michael Rolls

had a late night text from step-daughter. she and her husband now testing negative, but Katie, their eleven year old, tested positive - seems nothing is going right for them at the moment
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Raven

I hope the wee lass recovers fast. Poor wee soul.

Just having my lemon water then off to the pool for my swim. No frost out there this morning thank Heavens. I hate scraping the car.
Shopping over in Wick later this morning so a walk with the hairy one over the cliffs to Castle Sinclair is on the cards while we are there. No plans for the afternoon, see how it plays out.

Michael Rolls

thanks, Raven - so do I
No frost this morning, unlike the last three. Just another day at the ranch
Mike
[email protected]

Scrumpy

I dunno.. Funny old day today..  The sun is shining..

Michael.. I'm sure Katie will be fine..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

Alex

Sunny and cold here today, I've not been my usual bubbly self for the last few days... :yay: :yay:
Kids recover quicker than we do Mike, she'll be fine  :upvote:

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

Scrumpy

Alex.. I know you are not too well.. Hurry up and get better.. You need something to buck you up girl.. Can't think of anything at the moment..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

crabbyob

just look at the League table Alex, that might cheer you up, Leeds and Everton in a race neither should be in... but the England number one could be in the Championship next season... see your smiling now

crabbyob

by the way another brigh sunny day here too, i might go to Home Bargains today... i know how to enjoy myself....
i reckon i'm only an hours drive from Lincoln... what price is diesel now....

klondike

Sunflower oil might be a competetive alternative...

I remember back when there was all the fuss about folks using old chip shop oil when we visited relatives in Wales (ex pats frome here) and following a battered old Ford diesel. I reckon his fuel was battered too from the stink.

crabbyob

before the gov realised this and almost doubled the price of cooking oil i put five gallons into my 5 series BMW then topped it up with the real stuff, it never missed a beat....

Sheila

I had a lovely, long lunch out with three friends yesterday while Paul mowed the lawn, scarified etc.

There are normally seven of us but some couldn't make it.  I don't know if they are still frightened of the virus but I feel that we need to start getting back to normal.  It was so good to see them and have a good natter.

klondike

Quote from: crabbyob on March 09, 2022, 09:22:56 AM
before the gov realised this and almost doubled the price of cooking oil
I think you can still get 5 litres for close to a fiver. That's a big discount on current diesel prices. I gave my diesel to my daughter. This petrol auto just drinks fuel but I don't use it a lot. It's only habit really than makes me keep it as I could get a mobility scooter instead.