Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

Quote from: Sheila on March 05, 2022, 12:59:11 PM
The sun shines on the righteous Scrumpy. 

The sun shines on the righteous.. !!!

Not when it comes to Philip Green sunbathing on his yacht.. :grin: :grin:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

crabbyob

there is 'sunshine' and 'SUNSHINE' honey when you have grafted your socks off for twelve months and lay down on a beach somewhere, basking, it is heavenly, but when you have conned thousands out of their pensions... that is 'in hiding' every firework might be a sniper.... and with luck one day it will be...

zoony

I believe in karma and what goes around comes around..

Michael Rolls

Weather has been lovely. Just heard from daughter that, although not feeling A1, she and her husband have now tested negative - best news for quite a while
Mik
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Raven

Evening All, Been a lovely sunny day, had a walk up river with the dog this morning, was sitting on a log watching Mrs Swan busy building her nest for laying eggs, this is a new Mrs Swan so she's starting from scratch and not using her predecessors one.
Did a bit of weeding in the garden after lunch, the sun was quite warm, it was nice to feel it on my face again. If it's nice tomorrow then Dunc's finishing work at lunch time and we'll take the Clyde's off for a nice hack in the hills.
Not out this evening and we're going to catch up on recordings off the telly.

Scrumpy

Michael. Pleased to hear that your daughter and son-in-law are now negative... and your granddaughter is safe..

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

crabbyob

am re-considering my position...
i think i will join the sheeple and just do 'witty' retorts to other threads for a while...

-Oy-

There's a nice big steam loco coming through at lunchtime on it's last trip before being withdrawn - possibly permanently. So I shall be there on the station to see her off.
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

klondike

Quote from: crabbyob on March 06, 2022, 10:45:57 AM
am re-considering my position...
i think i will join the sheeple and just do 'witty' retorts to other threads for a while...
Somebody needs to start 'em first though...

Scrumpy

Spent far too much time with Quordle.. Need to get a move on..
crabbyob.. What is a SHEEPLE.. ?  If it is any good ,I will join too..  :grin: :grin:

Diasi

Quote from: Scrumpy on March 06, 2022, 11:36:08 AM
What is a SHEEPLE.. ?  If it is any good ,I will join too..  :grin: :grin:

Somebody without any original thought who blindly follows the flock.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Ahhh!!!   We need Sheeple in our lives otherwise we would all be leaders..
Sometimes I am one.. but I only get to the cliff edge.. I never jump over.. !

-Oy-

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

Michael Rolls

third lovely day in succession - I have this uneasy feeling that retribution is just round the corner.
After getting home, I saw my first bee of the year!
Mike
[email protected]