Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

Quote from: -Oy- on March 03, 2022, 12:02:36 PM
What's going on there?
They keep getting stopped from taking pictures and told they are committing a breach of the peace.

-Oy-

Quote from: klondike on March 03, 2022, 07:31:00 PM
They keep getting stopped from taking pictures and told they are committing a breach of the peace.

Oooooh I'd certainly have something to say about that. I know my rights as a photographer. Who is stopping them and what are they photographing?
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

hugh

I could pretty much copy and paste my mornings It starts with a walk with Roxy and a morning playing golf.

Good morning all hope you all have a great day.
Happy Golfer

Michael Rolls

Cleaning lady comes this morning, so I have to make the place look less of a tip - massage session this afternoon.
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

hugh

My morning game of golf ruled out the amount of rain fallen over night and still falling not going to make good playing conditions. I have a new lawn spiking machine arriving today so now be able to use it in soft conditions. Must check the best time for weed and feed.
Happy Golfer

hugh

At last the rain as moved on, and tomorrow I hope to get some work done in the garden. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Happy Golfer

Michael Rolls

The rain has gone, bright sun and clear blue sky!
Mike
[email protected]

klondike

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

hugh

Good morning everyone, been out with Roxy and now enjoying a coffee before getting some work done in the garden. Spiking the lawns will be my first task. The weather is fine, but over cast, but the sun trying to get out.
Happy Golfer

Michael Rolls

quite a hard frost overnight, but the forecast is  to warm up to 5 or 6. Clear blue sky and, so far, no wind for which many thanks
Mike
[email protected]

Alex

Lovely morning here, have a good weekend everyone  :upvote:

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

Scrumpy

Dull here.. and rain expected.. I have my wellie boots at hand ready to do a stint in the garden... If I don't do it today the boots are there for tomorrow..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Sheila

The sun shines on the righteous Scrumpy.  It is beautiful here and the washing is nearly dry.

We went to the prom for a walk but there was a very cold wind blowing off the sea.  The surf kiters were having a good time but it looks very dangerous to me.

I love seeing all the excited dogs enjoying the beach.