Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

Rain here... in SE..  Nothing planned today.. I might do this.. on the other hand.. I might do that..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

bright sun, quite a frost. but forecast to get quite mild
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

Sounds terrible zoony. Hope you can get it sorted quickly.

zoony

Thanks K but worse by far was to wake up to no Magnet!  :shocked:   Fingers crossed for a quick resolution. As far as the other goes, the roofer is on the roof as I type..

klondike

S'there now...

It probably was out as I've seen the same myself at times. Must be using the same hoster Chris was  :grin:

This is a handy site to confirm the problem isn't your end

https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

Hope any damage to your home is covered by insurance.

Raven

Had an emergency appointment with the dentist and not long home. God it hurt, the tooth couldn't be saved again as it had split in two. I had thought it was the filling coming out as it was moving about but no it was fine it was the damn tooth. It decided to shatter and he had to dig bits out of my gums. 😭😭😭
Going away for a sleep now and hopefully the pain will ease off.

zoony

Quote from: Raven on March 01, 2022, 04:00:54 PM
Had an emergency appointment with the dentist and not long home. God it hurt, the tooth couldn't be saved again as it had split in two. I had thought it was the filling coming out as it was moving about but no it was fine it was the damn tooth. It decided to shatter and he had to dig bits out of my gums. 😭😭😭
Going away for a sleep now and hopefully the pain will ease off.

Poor you! The worst kind of pain. One of the best things I ever did for myself was to accept a total clearance. Years of pain and lost sleep suddenly ended forever. No regrets at all.

Scrumpy

You have my sympathy Raven.. At least you have been treated.. Things can only get better..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Raven

Thanks Guys, Feeling a bit better after a sleep. Just had a yoghurt for tea and be on a liquid diet for a couple of days so as food doesn't get into the hole. Bought some Cafe Latte Slimfast bottles of Smoothies as they taste lovely. They will be fine and won't do me any harm at all, may even put me back into diet mode.

Alex

They're trouble when we get them, trouble through life and trouble having them out !  :grin: my sympathies Raven.

Raven

Quote from: Alex on March 01, 2022, 07:38:00 PM
They're trouble when we get them, trouble through life and trouble having them out !  :grin: my sympathies Raven.

Thankyou Alex.

zoony

Today was glorious sunshine. The roofer was very helpful and the job will be done tomorrow if it doesn't rain. Forecast is for rain.. Which means another deluge over my almost-new decorating and a wet carpet. :sad: 

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

zoony

Thankfully the rain held off. Roofers on the roof by 08.30 so all going apace.