Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

zoony

Fingers crossed they're all ok Mike..

A very good day all-in-all. Had another echo-cardiogram this afternoon and really enjoyed being out despite the continuous rain. Came home to a message from the roofer who'll be here tomorrow at 1pm. Oh, and a nice lady at the gym down the road said I can pop in and use their big walk-in showers any time I wish without charge. How kind is that! Yes, a very good day.

Scrumpy

Quote from: Michael Rolls on February 28, 2022, 06:11:03 PM
just when I thought that things couldn't get worse for our daughter after they had to have their little dog put to sleep two days ago, she has just been in touch - she and her husband have both tested positive for Covid - and Victoria has emphysema, so it is very, very worrying
Mike

Michael.
Very worrying for you and your family .. I truly hope all goes well and the worry will quickly pass..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

All I can do is hope - it makes one feel so helpless.
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

crabbyob

Alex

How worrying for you Mike, I hope all will go well for your family.

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

zoony

Guess I spoke too soon. I've got water and not just a few drips coming through my ceiling and running down the windows! Damnation!! It's been raining all day too so there's lots left to come.. :sad:

Alex

Hope you've got a couple of buckets !  thank goodness your roofer is coming tomorrow 

crabbyob

stay dry pal, and keep your heating on...

zoony

Quote from: Alex on February 28, 2022, 07:25:16 PM
Hope you've got a couple of buckets !  thank goodness your roofer is coming tomorrow

Exactly what I'm thinking! Though the rain has eased now and so it seems has the flood. It's not the catch-it-in-a-bucket kind of leak unfortunately, it's the running down the inside of the windows kind.. [2020]

Alex

zoony

Yep, all wringing wet so into the globada-globada machine and a spin to dampness is the best I can do for tonight.. Hey ho, such is life. No good day is good all day.  :grin:

GrannyMac

Zoony I hope your roof gets fixed today!

Mike, I wish your daughter well, I hope you get good news soon.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

Alex

Morning all, a lovely sunny day here   :upvote: