Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

Michael Rolls

After snowing heavily for a while with the temperature dropping, it suddenly came back up again and the snow is nearly all gone
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Beautiful sunshine.. Another coffee morning...
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

bright blue sky but only about freezing point
Mike
[email protected]

GrannyMac

Lovely bright day. Been to the pool this am, home for lunch, now off to the library and a walk through the park.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Michael Rolls

warmed up a bit - now 7C!
Lovely morning - had a walk in the park and a drive to admire the countryside
Mie
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Good morning.. Beautiful here.. Daffs and crocus showing.. Off out later..

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

Diasi

Wading through another meaningless day, just like all the others.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

at least I have the Rugby - otherwise... TBH, it doesn't add meaning, but it does help pass the time
Mike
[email protected]

crabbyob

Mike, as a couch tattie i have no room to talk...butttt....lol... there is actually lots to do, but its all out there, it wont come in [except on the TV]
have you checked out your local cricket club?... they are desperate for members, and knowledgable members are doubly wellcom, when i was going to the Famous Grouse Distillery with my Indian guest i stopped the car to watch a youths cricket match and pointed out it was the first cricket match i had ever seen in Sweaty-sock-land... but it is out there and desperate for members... and there will be a rugby club, but you might need to enquire at your closest University... but these things are out there just waiting for you to step up... do it pal... you know it makes sense. :smiley:

Scrumpy

Michael walks in the park and goes for a drive.. When the weather permits..He has dinner with a neighbour occasionally... Which is good..
It is not always easy to join a club /group or mix in with others when on our own..

Sheila

Paul joined a bowling club a few years ago and his social life improved dramatically.  They have been busy recruiting new members and he designed a website to help.

crabbyob

there you go mike lawn bowls
they generally do carpet bowls in the winter
then theres always Curling....lol
eeh i'm worn out now, i'm off for a lay down...

Alex

https://u3asites.org.uk/perth/home

There might be one near you Mike, you could help others, you never know.

Michael Rolls

just when I thought that things couldn't get worse for our daughter after they had to have their little dog put to sleep two days ago, she has just been in touch - she and her husband have both tested positive for Covid - and Victoria has emphysema, so it is very, very worrying
Mike
[email protected]