Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Lovely sunny day here and the wind has lifted mostly.  A good drying day as my Mum used to say  :smiley:

klondike

crabbyob

Quote from: klondike on February 22, 2022, 12:00:23 PM
Report the post to the moderator...

that would be a useless exercise as they are bestes friends [plus he uses barbs at me also] ive e-mailed chris for advice and he advises taking The Deep road

Raven

Sunny but really windy here, just back from a bracing walk along Dunnet Beach and almost turned blue in the process. Just in the house this afternoon, may start another sweater, had the wool for a while just never got around to picking a pattern out.

Michael Rolls

Turned into a nice morning. Windy, but not the biting cold wind we have been getting so had a walk for the first time in days
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

Quote from: crabbyob on February 22, 2022, 12:09:44 PM
that would be a useless exercise as they are bestes friends [plus he uses barbs at me also] ive e-mailed chris for advice and he advises taking The Deep road
  :grin:

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

klondike

Yep. It's called sad trombone. A way of expressing sympathy.

Michael Rolls

Ah - never come across that before
Mike
[email protected]

zoony

Today I 'ave been mostly out of it... a bit disorientated but seem to've remembered to take meds. I'm getting fed up of such broken days..

Alex

Tomorrow is here already, I hope it's a better day for you Zoon  :upvote:

zoony

Thanks Alex.. These days are becoming more common and a bit of a nuisance. I have stuff to do tomorrow which needs doing.. Lost a ridge-tile and a couple of others in the high winds so have to find an honest roofer.. again. But downhearted we are not!. :wink:

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

Raven

Morning, Can't sleep for the noise of the wind, it's howling like mad, so I'm sat by the fire with a latte. Heading off for my swim at 6.45 just hope the pools nice n warm. Was planning to meet a friend for lunch but will see what this weather is doing by then. Nothing else planned for the day, taking it as it comes.

Michael Rolls

we are promised gales again - 45-50 mph, that's Force 8-9 on the Beaufort scale. I should put the bin out, but there's not much in it and taht sort of wind will have it bowling down the lane. Trouble is, the bin men can arrive at anytime between about 0930 and midday - plenty of time for the wind to do its worst.
Message session this afternoon
Mike
[email protected]