Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

1955vintage

I have had another post deleted so I think my time there is done, Deeply Dippy and Scatterbrain have won.
The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off

Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Quote from: 1955vintage on February 21, 2022, 12:12:42 PM
I have had another post deleted so I think my time there is done, Deeply Dippy and Scatterbrain have won.
You can share it here for our enjoyment  :smiley:
Is The Deep still posting there then? When I looked I saw plenty from Sciatico but nothing from him. In fact as I mentioned elsewhere it looked like Sciatico's pre moderation had been lifted.

Raven

If Chris has lifted the moderation on them, he may live to regret it and lose his forum in the process.  :worried:

klondike

I was considering leaving as I was sick of them but got talked out of it. Then came the outages. The rest is all water under the bridge.

Raven

More like a raging torrent under the bridge.  :embarrassed:

Michael Rolls

already wet and windy - looks like another 'not to be out in' sort of a day
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Calm here.. A couple of deliveries expected today..

crabbyob

the sun in Donny is as bright as i have ever seen it, it is streaming thru our lounge winow hitting the Yellow-ish sofa, and the white wall, i need dark glasses...

Sheila

I was going to get showered ready for a walk round our River Park.  It has started to rain. 

The weather was too bad for the binmen yesterday and they are supposed to be coming today.  There is rubbish blowing down the street again.

crabbyob

again, as pensioners... i am amazed at the ammount of rubbish we now generate, and of how much is packaging and containers....

klondike

crabbyob

lol... i have just had to put the light on

Scrumpy

Quote from: crabbyob on February 22, 2022, 10:17:57 AM
lol... i have just had to put the light on

I have just had to put the light on..

LIGHT ON.. BUT NOBODY HOME.. :grin: :grin:

crabbyob