Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

Ahh!! You are so wrong.. Me and Sam had a tourer caravan.. and many holidays which included pitching awnings..
It's something to do with the rope that is secured to the ground.. I hope I am right..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

zoony

crabbyob

were you under canvas up are Gairloch Zoony?

zoony

No mate. Wooden huts with a central, wood-burning stove if memory serves.. A short run to the water's edge. (If you get my meaning. ) :grin:

crabbyob

certainly, we were higher up on the all weapons or 'Commando' course... it must have been nice in the summer but we always faced snow and frost..

1955vintage

I'm off to the 'other site' to wind up the two villains......... :fishing:
The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off

Scrumpy

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:  Give them my love..  I think they may remember me..!!

Alex

Quote from: 1955vintage on February 21, 2022, 09:05:44 AM
I'm off to the 'other site' to wind up the two villains......... :fishing:
:grin: :grin:

The wind is horrendous here and it's bin day !!!!  My box with plastic bottles and cans has just disappeared into gawd knows where, it had a brick on top of it too ! I think it's another day for staying put.   

Michael Rolls

Tesco delivery expected to be the high point of the day!
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Staying in today.. The winds are still causing havoc.. The front fence went yesterday.. (nextdoor) phew!! It would have cost me a few bob had it been mine.. what with the fencing at the back..
As Beannie would say.. ' The wind is blowing up my backside'..

-Oy-

I have to work today - scandalous. A freelance job at a a local Town Hall that has stars embedded in the floor outside to celebrate local people and community groups etc. Two local sports people have a star to be celebrated today. There's a big ceremony before the unvieling and a 'do' inside afterwards. So I'm on photography duty. At least I may get a free feed :grin:
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

Sheila

Quote from: Alex on February 21, 2022, 09:09:39 AM
:grin: :grin:

The wind is horrendous here and it's bin day !!!!  My box with plastic bottles and cans has just disappeared into gawd knows where, it had a brick on top of it too ! I think it's another day for staying put.

It's our recycling bin day too but we are leaving the bin in the garage.  Some neighbours put their bins out and they all blew over.  It's count the wine bottle time!

The neighbour opposite has lost her ridge tiles. 

Raven

Morning All, It's actually quiet  calm here weather wise, maks a change I can tell you. Nothing planned for today except taking Dageus to the groomer for a bath and a tidy up, but that's later on.

Michael Rolls

Quite calm here as at the moment - very heavy rain in the early hours, but bright and sunny now
Mike
[email protected]