Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

I've got a couple of kitchen chairs from IKEA with chrome legs.  I've just discovered I can get them sparkling again with scrunched up aluminium foil  :clap:  yes I'm a bit bored today  :grin:

Michael Rolls

Snow has finally stopped, at least for now
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

crabbyob

Quote from: Alex on February 18, 2022, 12:27:25 PM
I've got a couple of kitchen chairs from IKEA with chrome legs.  I've just discovered I can get them sparkling again with scrunched up aluminium foil  :clap:  yes I'm a bit bored today  :grin:

try toothpaste on your bathroom taps... [2090]

Alex

Raven

Morning All, Well the suns out and what a difference that makes. Still breezy but nothing to complain about. The Hairy One had to made do with the garden yesterday as I refused to go out in that awful weather, but had a longish hoof to the village as well as a stroll through the woods and up the hill early on. Just housework this afternoon and cooking dinner, hoping to get to the pool tomorrow as I missed yesterday and I don't go on a Saturday.

Alex

Lovely photos Raven  :upvote:
Wind is calmer here today but still blowing the rain, it never stops.

hugh

Not been too bad here today but a calm before the next storm arrives. Managed to get Roxy out twice today without getting soaked. Got my washing done, and some cleaning, and that was pretty much my exciting day, although did manage to use my exercise bike. Lowered the seat just to see how much more I could bend my replacement knee.
Happy Golfer

Raven

Just back from the pool, don't usually go on a Sunday but as I missed 2 days thanks to the weather I needed to get back, my joints start to stiffen up if they don't get their workout.
Rain/sleet/snow is off, so as soon as I finish this coffee it's walk time for the dog. Just jobs around here for the rest of the day.

Alex

I'm just sitting here watching thru the kitchen window at the trees blowing, more rain too, so it's a miserable day.  I'm just wondering whether to make banana cake and use up these ripening bananas, but if I do I'll only eat it  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Michael Rolls

Well, what else could one do with it?
Mike
[email protected]

Alex

Quote from: Michael Rolls on February 20, 2022, 01:42:53 PM
Well, what else could one do with it?
Mike
Give some away ? but I'm not venturing out in this. :smiley:

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

Scrumpy

It never seemed to get completely light today..Very dull..The remaining fence still standing is swaying..
Only the Honeysuckle is keeping it up..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

I remember a fence post getting bust at a house I was selling. I guyed it between buyer visits...  [1160]

zoony

I don't know how Scrumpy fares with guying but I suspect she avoids it unless it's in a pub.