Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

Michael Rolls

thanks, zoony, hope you are better soon
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

When they catch up on the tests missed due to covid there will be a lot more.

https://www.nursingtimes.net/news/diabetes/millions-of-diabetes-diagnostic-tests-missed-or-delayed-by-lockdown-27-09-2021/

Bad news with the back zoony. I've had problems on and off with mine for years but not to the point of surgery. Hope you recover soon.

zoony

Thanks klondike, me too. As always, we keep smiling... ish.  :grin:

zoony

I know you-all must've lost sleep, for which I apologise perversly, so I thought I'd tell you that I'm feeling much better but a little sore. Thank you for your prayers and good wishes. Each one is lodged firmly in my heart. Which might explain a lot.   :grin:  G'night all.

Michael Rolls

glad to hear that you are feeling somewhat better - keep up the improvement
Mike👍👍👍
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

Michael Rolls

started snowing at six - still heavy, around 2-3" so far and no sign of it stopping.
Mike
[email protected]

hugh

Good morning everyone on this now sunny windy morning. Been out to exercise Roxy and my wellies were certainly needed. The strongest winds for our area not expected until later this morning. Thankfully no snow which Mike can enjoy making a snowman :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Happy Golfer

Scrumpy

Calm here.. London and SE have red alert.. I will not be going out today..
I checked the garden furniture and fencing yesterday.. Bought fresh milk and bread..and have some good tv lined up for later..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

virtual white out at the moment, Seen a Tesco van crawl up the lane at about 5 mph - who'd be a delivery driver on a day like this
Mike
[email protected]

klondike

Quote from: Michael Rolls on February 18, 2022, 08:56:47 AM
who'd be a delivery driver on a day like this
Probably somebody who wouldn't get paid if he wasn't delivering.

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

Scrumpy

We have a bit of a blue sky with sunshine.. The man has just made a delivery of paint.. One pot..  The tin is smaller than I expected.. I'm hopeless with sizes.. But I think it will be ok..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

hugh

My delivery of Wiltshire meals arrive early so was able to get to Aldi for bread milk and fruit before the storm arrived here. Wind speed of 70mph expected so getting off pretty light.
Happy Golfer

Michael Rolls

I do believe the intensity of the downfall has lessened
Mike 🤞🤞🤞🤞
[email protected]