Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Michael Rolls

The promised rain has arrived, but so far not the gales. It was breezy earlier, but hardly anything at the moment
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

The gales finally arrived as darkness fell - lasted about 4 hours. Hopefully, today will be better - at least the forecast is
Mike
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

the rain that we are not supposed to be having is pretty heavy!
Mike  [1170]
[email protected]

-Oy-

A street photography day today in Liverpool. Dropped my car off with the bodywork wizard to have the rear bumper repaired first thing then walked into town and caught the train to Lime street :)
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

hugh

The rain stopped so was able to enjoy a round of golf although rather windy. Next doors roof got some storm damage, as the mess was on my back I thought it was mine for a start. The next storm reaches us tomorrow so a day of rest for me. 100 mph winds expected for SW and Wales so a little less for me I hope.
Happy Golfer

crabbyob

get on that golf course Hugh, wi yer back to the wind you might hit yer longest ever drive, mind you it plays havoc wi the putter

zoony

My back's 'gone' as they say, and it's not been like this for years.. So blasted painful for no obvious reason but can hardly move.. Had to phone Dennis, who is full of a cold courtesy of Mia, as I can't even get to the kitchen to make a drink! Oh woe is me.. :grin:  and it's not funny! But it's strange how this sort of thing so often is.. :smiley:

Scrumpy

Poor you.. If I lived nearby I would help..As you know I would..  What about next door.! Or your brother..!
Sometimes we have to ask others.
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

zoony

I know you would, thanks Scrumpy.x  Brer Pete is working and I've no idea about Trev but Dennis is on his way. I'd rather ask somebody that's happy to help.. If I were laid down I doubt I'd be able to sit up let alone get up so sat on the side of the bed is the best I've got..

Alex

Sorry you're in the wars Zoon and I hope it eases up for you soon - have you got painkillers to hand ?

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

Raven

Poor you Zoony, I was like that with back pain and it went all down into the top of my legs. I ended up at the Chiropractor, maybe you need an appointment too.  :cry:

Michael Rolls

Had the results of my diabetic clinic phoned in. To my pleasant surprise, no problem
Mike
[email protected]

zoony

Quote from: Raven on February 17, 2022, 08:06:44 PM
Poor you Zoony, I was like that with back pain and it went all down into the top of my legs. I ended up at the Chiropractor, maybe you need an appointment too.  :cry:

Thanks for the good wishes all.
Raven, it sounds like you had classic sciatica whereas my pain is very much lumbar. I had a couple of vertbrae there 'welded' about 12 yrs or so ago and never had a problem since but this reminds me very much of how that felt which isn't good.
I have some 'Zapain' Alex (old DF118/co-codamol) which is effective for about an hour and a half which is a lot better than nowt..
Glad you're not diabetic Mike, me neither but there seems to be a lot of it about. :grin: