Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

hugh

Planned on a round of golf this morning but on arrival at the course the wet stuff started to fall from the sky so I went home, a morning wasted. Otherwise apart from exercising Roxy had a lazy day. Tomorrow I hope its dry because I want to get some work done in the garden.
Happy Golfer

Scrumpy

Miserable rain here today.. I walked to the shop before 10am because Alexa said rain was expected then..
She lied ..it came 2 hrs later.. It has been a very long day today..
Might take up paper folding..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

I'm still nursing my cold, running out of ginger and honey so may need a trip to supermarket tomorrow.

Scrumpy

Alex

Michael Rolls

Quote from: Alex on February 15, 2022, 04:06:53 PM
I'm still nursing my cold, running out of ginger and honey so may need a trip to supermarket tomorrow.
Hope you are better soon
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Alex

Michael Rolls

heavy rain and gales forecast - the last few days the weather has consistently been better than forecast - here's hoping. Massage session in the afternoon
Mike
[email protected]

Scrumpy

The sun is shining.. I don't trust it..

Raven

Just in for a coffee, been helping Himself to batten down a few hatches and get the sheep inside. Beginning to hate the high winds, today's storm is not the last either as there's another one due to hit at the Weekend.   [1060]

klondike

It's the sason for them. Been highish winds on and off the last few weeks. Annoyingly at weekends when it messes up the fishing. Looks like there may be rain to add to the joy here on Saturday.

hugh

Been a nice sunny morning in Rainworth so able to get some work done in the garden. Clouds are now building up ready for the storm. Roxy going to get her afternoon walk early before the storm arrives. Hope you have got rip of your cold Alex my answer to cold is a large whisky. Does no good but makes me feel better :grin: :grin:
Happy Golfer

Michael Rolls

Of all the remedies that fail to cure a cold, whisky is by far the nicest
Mike
[email protected]

Alex

Yes I believe a hot toddy is a good cure, but I don't like the taste of whisky not since I became incapacitated on it one New Years Eve !!  never again....  :ugh:
I've been taking Morrisons 'Max Strength Cold & Flu Relief' a bit like Lemsip, those along with my honey, lemon and ginger drinks are helping  :clap:

crabbyob

were you in Glesca hen...lol... i once got wrecked on Rum and pep...
and to this day i cant stand the smell of Pep...