Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

zoony

Tell 'em that.. Surely best to be honest?. Plus you can treat to lunch at some point?

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

maddie malone

Morning all . Hope everyone's ok . Thanks for your get well wishes I'm still dosing myself up with paracetamol and doing covid tests but think it's just this bug that's doing it's rounds . Any ideas on what to do for an annoying cough .I've tried various throat sweets , ginger , lemon and honey , gargling with warm salty water . Chocolate , . It's driving me mad . My son in law suggested sipping from a bottle of vodka or whiskey ☹️ but I don't drink alcohol . Any suggestions please x

Scrumpy

Hi Maddie.. Just ride it out.. I seldom drink alcohol so I can understand how you feel..
Just drink plenty of the things you enjoy.. I hope you are able to get hold of things you need... Damn nuisance for you.. x
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Keep the lateral flow tests going. From memory I was coughing several days before I got a positive one and the new variant's symptoms are reported as being cold like.

Get well soon too. You need to send in a doctor's note if you go more than 5 days without posting here. It's in the rules somewhere.

crabbyob

dont believe him, he tells all the girls hes a Doctor, an hes that clever they all believe it  :ugh: :ugh: :nooo:

maddie malone

Quote from: Scrumpy on December 27, 2021, 08:31:15 AM
Hi Maddie.. Just ride it out.. I seldom drink alcohol so I can understand how you feel..
Just drink plenty of the things you enjoy.. I hope you are able to get hold of things you need... Damn nuisance for you.. x

Thanks scrumpy I'm doing just that  x
My daughter bought me one of them Hotel Chocolate makers for Christmas and a few different varieties of chocolate so I'm going to indulge in them today will hide the scales away for a while 😄

maddie malone

Quote from: klondike on December 27, 2021, 09:14:06 AM
Keep the lateral flow tests going. From memory I was coughing several days before I got a positive one and the new variant's symptoms are reported as being cold like.

Get well soon too. You need to send in a doctor's note if you go more than 5 days without posting here. It's in the rules somewhere.

klondike it's nice to know I'd be missed . Where I live you could be dead in your bed for weeks and  know one would miss you 😃😃😃😃

maddie malone

Quote from: crabbyob on December 27, 2021, 09:42:43 AM
dont believe him, he tells all the girls hes a Doctor, an hes that clever they all believe it  :ugh: :ugh: :nooo:

crabbyob after the year I've had I don't  trust drs much now 😃😃

klondike

I did have one chop my hand about but GPs? I've been in the surgery a couple of times for tests over the last two years but never spotted one. Only nurses and security guards disguised as receptionists.

Maddy maybe folks can be excused sick notes in the current climate but I can see in the admin panel who has been remiss even if failing memory doesn't remind me every time. Chin up.

Scrumpy

Quote from: crabbyob on December 27, 2021, 09:42:43 AM

crabbyob... You never fail to bring a smile to my face..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

hugh

Good morning everyone, had a nice long walk in the forest with Roxy expect to see many more people beings its dry and quite warm. Checked Aldi opening times before going out yesterday saving me a wasted journey. Going shortly and hope the rush is now over.
Hot totty great for colds, does no good but makes you feel better  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Happy Golfer

klondike

Hmmm... hot totty? Yes I can remember  :smiley:

zoony

Me too but I don't know why it doesn't make Hugh feel better..It does me! :grin:

klondike