Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

I often do the same. Been dull and raining here on and off all day and failing to raise enthusiasm in me for anything much at all.

Scrumpy

Tomorrow will be a better day... Perhaps..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Jacqueline

Quote from: crabbyob on February 12, 2022, 10:48:30 AM
for what you will get for your bungalow you could buy a Palace in SriLanka..... :smug:

I wouldn't stop moaning about the heat out there crabbyob :grin:  of course I am moaning about the cold at the moment no pleasing some people :grin:

GrannyMac

I haven't even been out to the bins today.  I rarely have a day at home but the weather's been foul.  Jigsaw, Wordle, book, Word online, TV. Sifted through a load of paperwork and chucked most of it. 
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

GrannyMac

Quote from: Jacqueline on February 13, 2022, 10:56:05 PM

I wouldn't stop moaning about the heat out there crabbyob :grin:  of course I am moaning about the cold at the moment no pleasing some people :grin:

I hope you find something suitable soon. 
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Scrumpy

Sunshine.. loads of it..  Washing on line.. Stopping for a coffee..

-Oy-

Dull, grey, wet. Good weather for urban street photography and cafe hopping.
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

Michael Rolls

promise of drizzle and fresh breeze - at the moment, actually a lovely sunny, calm morning
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

crabbyob

OY, another candidate for the sub-continent, your clicking finger would ache.... the city streets in any Indian city are a nightmare, but a photographers dream. when i was last in Chennai there was still no town water, the community taps were rationed. folk were taking their water urns to different parts of the city by taxi [three wheelers] and the miread of colours was dazzling all the ladies in amazing saris.
my best story was when i first went to goa this wonderful Elephand came wandering down the street lead by several saffron clad priests when it was opposite me i took a few pictures and a priest came running over to me palm out "what?" i asked "800rupees" he demanded "for what"i asked [at that time 800 was worth about £12... 50 i might have considered] "for taking Elephant photo" i frowned "what Elephant?... could you please move that animal i want a photo of that coconut tree" i gave him nowt...

klondike

Did he mutter mean Scottish git under his breath  :grin:

crabbyob

he might have said it aloud [in Hindi, of course, he wasnt stupid, well actually he was £12 for a photo]

klondike

Maybe he just thought you might be....

Don't ask don't get.

Scrumpy

Alex

Just had some lunch, I'm now planning an afternoon with Netflix  :upvote: