Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

crabbyob

for what you will get for your bungalow you could buy a Palace in SriLanka..... :smug:

-Oy-

Today I'm driving down to Oulton Park in Cheshire to photograph a Track Day. Amateur drivers, rain, gloomy light and headlights. Should result in some good shots - I hope!
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

Scrumpy

Today is a 'Think I might..' day.. or 'May be not'..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

watching Rugby - come on Scotland!
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

hugh

Been out with Roxy in the strong cold wind, the rain started when I got home. So for the rest of the day stay warm and dry which is wishful thinking, Roxy will have other plans  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Happy Golfer

-Oy-

Another Rainy Day in Paradise :grin:

Today I'm going over to Bury for day two of the Winter Diesel Gala on the Easts Lancashire Railway. Wetsuit and flippers packed :grin:
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

Scrumpy

Off out for Sunday lunch.. Hooray!! ROAST POTATOES.... :clap:
Overcast her and chilly wind..

-Oy-

Change of plan. It was a one day event - yesterday! Must be gerrin owd :grin:

Alex

I'm streaming with cold again, doesn't seem that long since the last one !   So I'm staying in bed today. :bandaged:

Scrumpy

Have a drop of the hard stuff Alex..  Hope you feel well soon..

crabbyob

she would feel a lot worse if she was a Man Utd supporter

Scrumpy

Stand down Jones.. 
I will find the infiltrator myself...  :grin: :grin:

Michael Rolls

Every now and then a day seems to be just pointless and I can't be bothered to do anything. Today was such a day, but I have cheered up now - to say why and how would be a spoiler
Mike
[email protected]

klondike

After seeing your answer in the 4 letters change one thread I think I can hazard an accurate guess  :grin:

Michael Rolls

you'd be wrong. When I have a day like this alcohol isn't taken. from past experience I know it would worsen the mood. That answer - not for the first time I hit 'post' without checking
Mike
[email protected]