Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

Raven

Alex

Back home after a lovely afternoon/evening at my son's house.  He cooked dinner and it was most enjoyable.  I'm now catching up on PF, e-mails, FB etc and have a glass of Baileys at my side..... :cool:

zoony

Bottoms up girl. I have a wee dram myself.

Michael Rolls

Don't know if it was because it was Christmas Day, but PF saw very little traffic yesterday - I did get onto it, but also had a couple of unsuccessful attempts to log on
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Raining here today.. I had a lovely time at my daughters... She was in charge of the foodstuff and preparing lunch because her husband Richard is just getting over covid.
Forgot to put pigs in blankets in oven.. Turned off cooker when meant to be turning down..
Spilled unset jelly over Richard's posh kitchen weighing scales.. broken.!!
Marnie (daughter) had to carry turkey upstairs to their bathroom to weigh it.. She held it and stood on the scales... They reminded her that she was still overweight..  :embarrassed: :sad:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

hugh

Good morning every one on this rather wet morning. Hope you are all enjoying Christmas.

Went next door to my my nephews for my Christmas dinner. What she put on my plate I could have made 4 dinners for myself. Turkey which I am not fond of was not dry so quite enjoyable.

Must go to Aldi this morning to get some shopping done not very keen on the idea but it must be done. Hugh

Plan B Aldi closed today, good job I check before leaving home.

Happy Golfer

Michael Rolls

Promise of sleet for today, but dry so far
Mike
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Hugh... Many of the big  food stores are closed today.. It was on the news..
  My bread is dry..

Scrumpy

Alex

Hi Scrumpy, hope you enjoyed your day !   I'm being a bit of a grump today I'm afraid as I've been invited out to a restaurant tonight, but I just don't like going out and coming home to an empty house, at least not when it's dark.  I much prefer to have lunch out these days..... just done my Covid test and it's clear  :cowboy:
I have deffo become anti social these last few months.....

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

klondike

I'm finding silly games that I doubt anybody will play. Keeps me amused though. Installing them not playing them  :grin:

Scrumpy

Quote from: Alex on December 26, 2021, 01:19:42 PM
Hi Scrumpy, hope you enjoyed your day !   I'm being a bit of a grump today I'm afraid as I've been invited out to a restaurant tonight, but I just don't like going out and coming home to an empty house, at least not when it's dark.  I much prefer to have lunch out these days..... just done my Covid test and it's clear  :cowboy:
I have deffo become anti social these last few months.....

You will be alright love.. Just make sure you get home by twelve.. and don't kiss any frogs..

Sheila

Will leaving a few lights on make you feel any better Alex?

Alex

I leave lots of lights on if I think it's going to be dark when I get back Sheila, plus the hall lamp is on a timer.  Basically, I just don't want to go  [2030]