Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

Raven

Quote from: crabbyob on February 10, 2022, 06:35:09 PM
glad you made it home ok  :bandaged:

Me too crabbyob. There was a lot of idiots overtaking and rushing headlong up the road, I kept expecting to come across an accident.

Scrumpy

Quote from: -Oy- on February 10, 2022, 10:22:14 AM
Today it's the weekly drive North to first take my own Mum out for lunch
Take my 'Own mum' out for lunch..

You sound like a nice man taking out other people's mums for lunch..  :grin:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Raven

Morning, Good old thaw overnight and most of the snow has gone.....for now.  :clap: Heading down to the beach through the fields earlier to a wild ocean. Love it crashing like this.

Michael Rolls

Looks grand. How was the journey back?
Mike
[email protected]

Raven

Quote from: Michael Rolls on February 11, 2022, 11:42:53 AM
Looks grand. How was the journey back?
Mike

Slower than usual and a bit hairy in places. But the snow has thawed out a lot overnight.  :smiley: Stopped at Dingwall for a walk with Dageus.

Alex

Great photo  :upvote:
Do you miss Perth when you're up north ? and do you miss ' up north' when you're in Perth ? :grin:

Raven

Quote from: Alex on February 11, 2022, 12:31:12 PM
Great photo  :upvote:
Do you miss Perth when you're up north ? and do you miss ' up north' when you're in Perth ? :grin:

Yes and Yes.  [1140] :scot: :scot:

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

zoony

Got my overgrown toenails trimmed.. BLISS!

Scrumpy

Bertie (dog) is like Houdini.. Finds the smallest gap to escape from decking.. I have been putting up trellis to keep him in.. Little  :lipsrsealed: ...
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

crabbyob

Michael Rolls

Just realised the time - been sorting out papers for my solicitor to accompany my new will and got engrossed.  Better get dressed!
Mike
[email protected]

Alex

Just boring food shop today, taking my non-driver friend to do hers.
The weather isn't too good here today, raining and blowing.

Jacqueline

Its raining and blowing here too, horrible.  Got another offer on the bungalow after the first one fell through last year because we couldn't find somewhere to go.  Still in the same position with nothing much coming on the market.  I shall be scouring the internet today for houses, preferably bungalows which unlike ours tend to be small and I have so much stuff to fill it.  I am told I should get rid of a lot but I would be miserable without my things around me so why? just need to find a suitable place to accommodate it all, like a small stately home for instance :clap: