Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

Quote from: crabbyob on February 09, 2022, 10:22:38 AM
i am awaiting for a delivery, then im of out to refill my screen wash
Recovered from the unaccustomed exertion yet crabbyob?  :grin:

One taxing job already accomplished here (descaling coffee machine) I may have a little sit down to recuperate.

Exciting day tomorrow when I get the new car battery (fitted free or more like included in the price) then possibly get some shopping. A hectic day indeed.

Raven

Morning, Filthy day here. At Hospital waiting on Xray for knees, just checked the traffic cameras on the A9. Not looking forward to this drive at all.  :shocked:

[automatically pruned due to age]

klondike

Looks like you need to take some care there Raven. I didn't realise it was snowy in your part of the world. Hope all goes well.

Michael Rolls

A but yuck here - cold, wet and windy, but whereas when I first looked out there was ice everywhere, it is now raining and just mild (!) enough to melt the ice
Take care Raven - have a safe journey
mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

crabbyob

whereas what Raven is facing is alien to most of us, some only seeing ice and snow every other year it is a normal thing for Raven and Mike so both will be well experienced in these driving conditions, but non the less take care hen on your drive home... i hate driving in heavy rain never mind snow, but rain and darkness i want to just park-up...

-Oy-

Today it's the weekly drive North to first take my own Mum out for lunch and then go and cuddle the little Grandson for a few hours.

It shouldn't be long 'til we move up there now. Wifey retires and the end of mext week and our house move is well under way with contracts being drafted :)
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

Floydy

Gave my fishtank filter the mother of all cleanings and a bit of a service earlier. My car could do with the same tbh but y'know....  :rolleyes:

Raven

It's slow going getting up the road. Just looking for a place to pull in for a coffee out of my wee flask.

[automatically pruned due to age]

crabbyob

youve got a 'wee' flask????
i never thought of that.... :Help:

Alex

klondike

You need to be wishing crabbyob luck too once Raven has seen that one ↑↑↑

Alex

crabbyob

Raven

Finally made it back, took a good bit longer than usual though thanks to the snow. It was wild, the car was being rocked all the way up the coast road from Golspie, and I could hear the ocean roaring above the cars engine.
Early night I think I'm shattered.  [2100]

crabbyob ya wee Scunner.  :nooo:  :halo:

crabbyob