Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

crabbyob

who is this M&S where you left yer knickers

Scrumpy

I am definitely going to wash the motor today..  She is a bit green around the edges...
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

The joys of flushing out a blocked drain. I can hardly contain my excitement.

Michael Rolls

better lie down afterwards - too much excitement can be bad for one
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Floydy

Quote from: klondike on February 08, 2022, 09:26:14 AM
The joys of flushing out a blocked drain. I can hardly contain my excitement.

I had to do this a year or two back. Remember those ancient old hard plastic hosepipes we all had back in the day? I'd had one coiled up in the back of my shed for about twenty years, i used that, it was hard enough to push down into the drain which on its own moved the blockage, then a good burst of water to flush it away.
I knew it would come in handy for something one day!

klondike

It was a fatberg despite no fat supposedly going down the sink and never having a trap block. Must have been tiny amounts in hot water solidifying when it got outside. Explains some odd gurgles from the downstairs shower too.

I think I might need two showers after that job.

Raven

Morning, Pouring with rain here  :angry: in for a wet walk with Dageus.
Just had my last swim in Perth for a while as my next appointment is at 9am tomorrow morning. As soon as it's over I will go home for Dageus and head away up the A9, should be back around 4ish if the roads ok, but Dunc says there's snow up there sooooo.  :hmm:

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

crabbyob

but we must always wait for the first coat to dry... :grin:

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

Sheila

I'm off to an exercise class with my neighbour soon.  I found that with shielding and not leaving the house for several weeks, my legs have become weaker so am trying to get them better.

crabbyob

i am awaiting for a delivery, then im of out to refill my screen wash, i emptied it on the drive down from Blyth, i also had to have the car washed £8.... i had about half an inch of road salt on it...

Michael Rolls

Diabetic clinic at 11:20 - first one since the pandemic started whereas it used to be every three months. Doubtless I will be told of something I don't want to hear
Mike
[email protected]