Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

Having an early night - g'night all
Mike
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Today I have Bertie and Lottie.. I don't need Alexa to chat today..
Rain and sunshine here.. Going to do some baking..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

just stopped snowing - started 0800 - but it didn't settle
Mike
[email protected]

Scrumpy

-Oy-

Exciting day today. New camera day! WoooooooHooooo... It's battery is currently on charge and I'm glancing at the hcarger light every 2min lol. I can't wait to put it through it's paces :D
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

crabbyob

i'm still at the seaside but may return home tomorrow, i miss the traffic thundering past my bedroom.

Alex

Stay where you are crabbyob and listen to the sea.... :clap:

klondike

Not much difference between a distant sea and a distant motorway. I'm on a main road but sleep at the back of the house. Had the neighbour after some CCTV of a noisy party across the road last week and apparently earlier they exploded something dragged out of the canal or river by magnet fishers in the middle of the recreation ground also over the road and I heard neither.

https://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/news/watch-as-bomb-squad-officer-destroys-old-railway-explosives-at-northampton-park-3555410

Reading the story I see it was railway detonators. I remember those as rather fun when I was a lad. It's quite amazing I got beyond being a lad as I look back.

crabbyob

my room is at the front of the house and a helicopter landed in the park opposite a month ago, i never heard a thing...

Raven

Just back from a long pub lunch with my mates. Away for a walk with the dog shortly then feet up and Telly.

zoony

Quote from: klondike on February 07, 2022, 01:32:40 PM
Had the neighbour after some CCTV of a noisy party across the road last week and apparently earlier they exploded something dragged out of the canal or river by magnet fishers in the middle of the recreation ground also over the road and I heard neither.

https://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/news/watch-as-bomb-squad-officer-destroys-old-railway-explosives-at-northampton-park-3555410

Reading the story I see it was railway detonators. I remember those as rather fun when I was a lad. It's quite amazing I got beyond being a lad as I look back.

We, 'some boys', also used to get hold of the detonators, fog warnings? from somewhere and explode them on the tracks.. Not me though.. :halo:

hugh

Been a nice mild sunny day which made it enjoyable exercising Roxy and my morning round of golf. Been out and topped up the bird food containers and moved some onto tree branches. I am now relaxing in front of the telly and catching up with the news.
Happy Golfer

Michael Rolls

about to go across to my neighbour for nibbles and natter
Mike
[email protected]

Scrumpy