Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

Floydy

Today seems to be one of those days where i just don't know where the time's gone...

zoony

"Who knows where the time goes.." ..There's a song about that.. :hmm:

Raven

Afternoon All, Feeling a lot better today, my visit to the health suite did the trick. Went back for a swim there this morning and will use the pool here every day untill I go back up north. My neighbour and I had coffee and a good talk earlier so I caught up on the neighborhood's gossip. Meeting 2 of my sisters tomorrow for lunch and a catch up with family news.

zoony

So glad you're feeling better lass..Old is one thing, old and poorly is very different..

crabbyob

Michael Rolls

Raven
Glad to heat that you are feeling better
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

absolutely foul day - cold, wet and windy, building up to gale force. Still, I'm warm indoors and looking forward to the Rugby - although I don't envy the players at Murrayfield  if Edinburgh has the same weather as we are having
Mike
[email protected]

Scrumpy

I always seem to follow Michael's reply with 'Beautiful sunshine here'.. and it is.. Sorry Michael..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

Quote from: Scrumpy on February 05, 2022, 10:55:30 AM

I always seem to follow Michael's reply with 'Beautiful sunshine here'.. and it is.. Sorry Michael..
Alright for some
Mike  [1170]
[email protected]

klondike

Nice here too. Bit chilly when I set off at 4:30am for my regular 10k. Just my arm slipped out from under the covers though so soon sorted.  :grin:

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

Diasi

The weather in North Lincolnshire isn't too bad, albeit a tad chilly, but we've missed the wind & rain that other areas seem to have had.

For me today's a better day than yesterday, which marked a year since my wife was cremated. :sad:
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

Quote from: Diasi on February 05, 2022, 03:30:17 PM
The weather in North Lincolnshire isn't too bad, albeit a tad chilly, but we've missed the wind & rain that other areas seem to have had.

For me today's a better than yesterday, which marked a year since my wife was cremated. :sad:
Phil
My sympathy - yesterday was three years since my sister died, and the 23rd of Jan was when I lost Veronica four years ago.
Mike
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Good to hear from you Phil...

Today I was going to clean the car (again)..
The time just ran away ..so I didn't..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Diasi

Quote from: Michael Rolls on February 05, 2022, 04:27:23 PM
Phil
My sympathy - yesterday was three years since my sister died, and the 23rd of Jan was when I lost Veronica four years ago.
Mike

Thanks Mike, the year's gone quickly but the indiviual days drag on.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]