Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

Michael Rolls

Quote from: -Oy- on February 02, 2022, 11:46:20 AM
It's the midweek drive North to take me owd Mum out for lunch. Then a bit further North to see my youngest daughter and the adorable likkle Grandson for a few hours :)
sounds like a great day! - Enjoy!
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

Salmon fillet, potato croquettes, a bit of white plonk, post prandial doze
Mike
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Freezer defrosted.. Did a petrol run.. Just having lunch.. Will I get outside and do a bit of tidying up in the garden..! I'm thinking about that one..
Enjoy your trip -Oy- ...
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Go up (ish - jogging suit). Breakfast, some coffees, daily tablet games, answered some emails and whatsapp stuff. Messed about messing stuff up here and answering posts. I suppose I ought to consider having a shower next and getting dressed. It's all go.

Alex

I'm running late today  :grin: :grin: like every day lately.    I took the hoover upstairs last night, so there's no excuse not to start with the bedroom...just having coffee.

Scrumpy

'I took the hoover upstairs last night'...  :grin: :grin: :grin:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

Quote from: Scrumpy on February 02, 2022, 01:25:48 PM

'I took the hoover upstairs last night'...  :grin: :grin: :grin:

Sad innit  :cool: no man, no pet, just a bloody hoover...

Sheila

I've been to an exercise class this morning with a couple of neighbours so I am shattered now  :grin:

Floydy

I got stuck into the dusting this morning, where does it all come from? I only did it in August....

klondike

where does it all come from?
Ask Google.
You'll maybe wish you hadn't.

Swiffer advertise their duster heads as dust magnets.
Amongst other things my wife gave my grandson a handle and heads when he set up home.
He said they didn't seem to be working.
Turns out he'd fitted his dust magnet onto the handle and put it in a jam jar on a window sill.  After a few months there was dust everywhere because it wasn't attracting it.

Raven

Morning, Feeling a bit more human today, thank goodness.  :clap: Went to the park with the dog and I sat on a bench and threw the ball while the Hairy One ran about after it. 😉 Going to Perth Pool this afternoon, not for a swim but to their Health Suite for a while in the Steam Room then Sauna followed by a long soak in the Jucuzzi. I hope that's going to set me back on my feet.  :cool:

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

Raven

klondike

Alex

Just grabbing a quick coffee, another one  :cool: before I pick up a friend and head to Cheshire Oaks.
Glad you're feeling a bit better Raven  :upvote: