Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

I'm guessing that's good crabbyob. TBH I don't know what the numbers actually mean except that lower is better. I think the last time they told me what mine was they said 4.6 but didn't elabourate.

Raven

Gawd what a day. I knew this mornings appointment was going to be rough, I just didn't realise how rough. I could hardly walk back to my car, AND I have to go back in 6 weeks to see the Surgeon, they are talking big operation 😭 Fell into bed when I got home, dosed up with painkillers and slept for several hours. Got a week now to recover before my  appointment with the knee Surgeon for a check up.

Michael Rolls

Not a good day - let's hope tomorrow is better for you
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Jacqueline

Quote from: Raven on February 01, 2022, 09:11:28 PM
Gawd what a day. I knew this mornings appointment was going to be rough, I just didn't realise how rough. I could hardly walk back to my car, AND I have to go back in 6 weeks to see the Surgeon, they are talking big operation 😭 Fell into bed when I got home, dosed up with painkillers and slept for several hours. Got a week now to recover before my  appointment with the knee Surgeon for a check up.

Poor you Raven, what did they do to you? hope you will feel better after a nights sleep.

Floydy

klondike

Can't say a lot about that Raven except I hope you get over it soon and it helps in fixing whatever is wrong.

Michael Rolls

hopefully the forecast will be accurate - nothing like as windy as of late
Mike
[email protected]

Raven

Morning, A very easy, quiet day for me. My tummy feels like it's had a good kicking. 😥. Still in bed with my coffee and Dageus. My son is coming over later to walk him for me, I'll try a wee walk along to the Co.op later on.

Michael Rolls

Take care - don't try to do too much, too soon
Mike
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Look after yourself Raven..

Beautiful sunshine.. Today I am going to clean my oven.. and defrost my 'posh' freezer.. A job I hate.. I should have bought one that didn't need all this extra work.. But, no, I wanted a nice looking SMEG..  Stupid or what.. !!
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

crabbyob

good luck hen, its amazing what they do nowadays.... up heading up to Blyth in about ten minutes, so i might not be on too often, so keep yer heads down and behave
and Roxy keep yer eye open in the co-op for you know who....lol... you will recognise her easily, she will have frost-bite...

Scrumpy

Safe travel crabbyob.. Remember 10 points for every Pensioner you run down.. !!
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

hugh

Good morning everyone.

Sounds like a knee replacement you are going to have Raven. Just hope you are not kept waiting to long for the operation. I certainly understand the pain you are going through, and I really feel for you.

Doing very little today having a delivery from Wiltshire Farm so having to wait in for it.

Had a really good nights sleep with only a couple of visits to the little room.
Happy Golfer

klondike

Quote from: Scrumpy on February 02, 2022, 09:33:11 AM
I should have bought one that didn't need all this extra work.. But, no, I wanted a nice looking SMEG..

:grin:

-Oy-

It's the midweek drive North to take me owd Mum out for lunch. Then a bit further North to see my youngest daughter and the adorable likkle Grandson for a few hours :)
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."