Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Morning all, I haven't been to bed yet I just wasn't tired last night. 
The storm has cleared here, no major problems apart from a couple of recycling boxes blown about.

Michael Rolls

is this an early good morning or a belated goodnight that I am wishing you?
Mike 😁😁😁
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

Hmmm, wind increasing - now forecast to be a strong gale 45-50 mph - that's what we had the other day which brought one big tree down locally
Mike🤞🤞🤞
[email protected]

crabbyob

whats up Alex, dont worry Salah will be home soon, or is it Evertons new manager that worrying you :clap: :clap: :clap:

Scrumpy

Nah ! .. She's just living in the past and thinks an 'All nighter' is cool..
Forgetting that it doesn't quite work when you are sat there in your flannelette nightie..
candlewick dressing gown and steel rollers in your hair.. Bless.
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

Quote from: Scrumpy on February 01, 2022, 09:26:12 AM
Forgetting that it doesn't quite work when you are sat there in your flannelette nightie..
Oh dear - the picture!
Mike  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
[email protected]

klondike

I'm not up to much. Probably go for a grocery shop. Hope Raven is OK today with her hospital appointment. She wasn't looking forward to it.

crabbyob

i concur with your post, i also hope to go shopping, and my best wishes to oor Roxy....
i am sat here waiting for a phone call from my Sheffield Oncologist, fully expecting him to release me, i have always travelled in hope, and its too late in life to change horses now... it was funny when first i saw him, he asked' why are you here?' ...'for treatment i hope' ..'no but why are you here?' ... 'because my doctor sent me here'.... he laughed ' the answer i am looking for is ...i am here to be cured'... so when i answer the phone i might ask 'why have you phoned me?'......
tomorrow i intend test driving my latest car,a five year old Citroen C4 Catcus, its an odd looking thing with rubber pads on the exterior of the doors but give amazing MPG [around 80 i hope] so i am off oop north just above Whitley Bay, then if my pal needs me it will be a shorter drive to Scotland.

Alex

Quote from: Scrumpy on February 01, 2022, 09:26:12 AM

The only thing you got wrong was the rollers - they're sponge  :cool: :cool:

Floydy

D'ya know what? I've done next to bugger all today and the worst thing about it is it's happening just a little bit too often now. When it's cold and miserable like this i find it increasingly hard to get inspired and motivated, there's plenty i should be doing too both indoors and out, no real excuses not to tbh. Saturday was a good day for me, got loads of indoor stuff done. Lets hope when spring comes i can get a bit of consistency going and get on top of things....  :rolleyes:

crabbyob

well the man from delmonte said yes... when i went to Sheffield  at the start my PSA [blood test] was in the region of 8.95, i had a blood test last week and my Oncologist told me it is .003, so they will see me in twelve months, i really am clever aint i?... i commend Radiographers everywhere, and good luck to everyone just starting out on this journey...
i also went shopping and got an £8 haircut, so a good day... :smiley:

Floydy

Good for you mate, and have a safe journey tomorrow.  :upvote:

GrannyMac

Good news crabbyob! We do have some very good hospitals in Sheff.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Alex

Michael Rolls

winds have died down - here's hoping they don't return
Mike
[email protected]