Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

zoony

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

Chin up Raven hope it's better than you expect.

Alex

Quote from: zoony on January 31, 2022, 01:07:36 PM
Yeah but you 'AVE 'EM! :nooo:

Some of us are clever enough not to go through that twice ! :grin: :grin:

Alex

Today at 11am I put some braising steak in the slow cooker with lots of onions and carrots and thought that would be lovely for dinner and ready by 5pm.    I've just come into the kitchen to turn SC down and the bloody thing isn't switched on at the wall.  :angry:    I guess its now egg on toast - or beans  !

zoony

Or beans on toast with an egg on top. That's nice..

Scrumpy

Alex.. What about the lovely aroma of onions and braising steak cooking..  !!
Surely there was a clue there ...
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

There should have been Scrumpy, my mind was elsewhere :cool:

klondike

The Amazon Alexa linked air condition meter I got not going into meltdown would maybe have given me a clue. Any cooking and it's in the red.

Alex

Do you really think I need more technology in my life ?   :tongue:

klondike

You don't need one of them. On the plus side it tells me that particulates are low. I got it as I live on a main road. The problem is it doesn't differentiate between harmful volatile organic compounds and the smell of cooking. The tumble drier gets it whinging. Drinking a lager gets it whinging.  Even a good fart shows up.

Alex

Hells bells klondike I imagine you've reached this age without worrying about air pollution, the only meter I've got is a Smart Meter and that's in a drawer :grin: :grin:

klondike

I was interested more than anything. There's nothing I'd do about it anyway as the only way I'm likely to leave here is carried.

Michael Rolls

very windy again, although not to the same degree as Friday and Sunday. Hopefully it will die down
Mike
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

well, it hasn't died down so far - yesterday there were lots of small branches broken off everywhere but, locally, nothing serious, but a fairly large tree was brought down by Friday's (was it Friday? Days tend to blend) gales, fortunately onto an empty field
Mike
[email protected]