Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

GrannyMac

Raven, this is Broughty Ferry Beach when I was young. I'd love to be there now. 

April 18, 2023, 08:05:01 PM
Raven, this is Broughty Ferry Beach back in the 60s. I'd love a walk there now.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Raven

WOW, it's packed. :shocked:  Never seen it like that. My daughter loves it there and often goes for the dogs walk along the beach in the evening.
At the moment she lives in Downfield but has been making noises about moving to the Ferry if they can get a house they like.

GrannyMac

Fingers crossed for her.  Some of the family live in the area, (lucky people) and we usually go for a walk (and an ice cream) at the Ferry when we visit.   
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Michael Rolls

remedial massage at 10:30 then, as it looks a lovely morning, I may go for a drive
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Alex

I'm feeling a lot better today so there's washing on the line and I've also been in the garden.  I've potted my flowers and now I'm off to the tip with some junk

Scrumpy

Glad to hear that you are feeling better Alex... The sunshine helps..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Raven

Morning, Just crawled out of bed and enjoying my first latte, no pool today still only going 3 times a week. Got an appointment with the Chiropractor at 9am then a quick trip up to BHF stores as I'm still looking for a black leather sofa. Meeting daughter at 11am and heading to Matalan for a mooch round then going to lunch somewhere. Busy morning ahead and it will wipe me out so I'll be having a wee sleep later. Don't know why I tire so easily since my fall but I do, never used to.
Anyway have a good day everyone.

Michael Rolls

looks like another lovely sunny day, so a walk in the park and a drive to admire the scenery
[email protected]

Alex

Another lovely day here, I didn't make the tip yesterday, hopefully later.  Afternoon naps, even if only 30 minutes seems to happen quite often for me  :grin:

klondike

Best to avoid the during them drive to the tip so well done  :upvote:

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

Scrumpy

Alex mentioned napping.. I too have noticed that I am feeling tired.. Could it be tree pollen .. !!
Sunny but chilly wind.. Heating on..

klondike

Just realised - I set mine to night duty (effectively off) this morning when I left as I was going to be out a while and it's still off. Only a bit down on normal. I'll put it back at bedtime in case anything gets frozen as I get out of bed in the morning.

Scrumpy

Alex

Same here today, hope it warms up too  :upvote: