Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

Raven

Quote from: Michael Rolls on December 17, 2022, 09:56:57 PMI was visualising Dageus knitting - after all, if Yogi can drive a car.............

Ha Ha Ha, Not The Hairy One he likes to snooze in a warm place. Unless he's underfoot in the kitchen. :rofl:

Michael Rolls

they'd have to be pretty big feet to have a doggie that size under them! :grin:  :grin:
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Raven

Dageus has pretty big feet  :grin: To put his size in proportion, he's roughly the size of a big Newfoundland Dog but without the bulk and thankfully the drool. People often ask if that's what he is. Standing like he is in the photo he's almost the same hight as myself. I'm 5ft 4ins.

Alex

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

Raven

Who's a nosy boy. :rofl: I was looking over the wall at the racing river when he rose up beside me for a look as well. I told him Stay, then stepped back and took the photo.

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

Raven

Morning, Back to the pool this morning and didn't have to defrost the car, :upvote: what a relief, my body was starting to creak with the lack of exercise. :cry:
Lots of rain and it's getting shot of the snow, once I come back from walking The Hairy One I'll give it a help with the snow shovel, as much as I can anyway. :wink: 
Just pluttering about here the rest of the day, waiting on some parcels that should have been here days ago, I'm sick to the back teeth of all these bloody strikes. :sad: 
Have a good day now. :smiley:

Alex

Mild here too thank goodness. 
Might sort out my balls today.......... :cool:
Need to collect a parcel from Cheshire Oaks M & S

klondike

What a difference a day makes. Sub zero when I woke up yesterday and double digits today.

Michael Rolls

foul day weather-wise - steady rain lying on ice makes everywhere even more treacherous, heavy mist - a bit over 100 yards viz - so I am staying indoors, although, to be fair, it looks as though the rain will sort the ice pretty quickly
[email protected]

Alex

My lad came round this morning with the Grand-dogs, two Beagles and they're quite a handful.  We were in the kitchen talking and I heard the dogs in the sitting room up to something, I went in and Dave had opened a Christmas present that was under the tree and it had chocolates in it !  It had taken him a while to get through chewing the box open, but we think he may have had one.  Not enough to make him ill, but I just didn't think what was under the tree ! 

Now popping out to buy some more chocolates, I guess it means I'll have to eat the first chewed box  :grin: 

Sheila

It was a lovely bright morning so we went to New Brighton to walk along the prom.  It was bitterly cold and I ended up with earache so Paul very kindly gave me his hat. I probably looked daft but I didn't care!

Alex

I had a lovely couple of hours at my lad's house this afternoon, I came home with two bags of sprouts - to peel  for tomorrow :grin:

GrannyMac

I wish we were at our son's, our usual place for Christmas. He, and our daughter offered to take us, but OH is still really poorly, and I'm not ok either.  Home is where we need to stay.  Our daughter and granddaughter came over yesterday, brought a few bits we asked for and some lovely flowers.  We'll face-time the others today.

We'll have Christmas at our pace today, lots of rest, bit of TV.  Neither of us have much appetite, but we've got nice food just in case.  The best present this year would be to feel better soon!  :grin:
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖