Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

There are still plenty of those. I noticed that the price of the migrant ones seemed to skyrocket. It used to be about £10 for a good clean inside and out but last time I had one it was close on £20.

hugh

This morning good clean and polish, inside and out £12.
Happy Golfer

Alex

The valet service by me, operated by ? gawd knows where they're from but they've raised their prices too.  It used to be £6 for the basic wash, now it's £10.  Still worth having it done though, as I always had to stand on steps to clean mine  :grin:

crabbyob

i agree Alex far easier to be sat behind the wheel...

Scrumpy

I have cut the grass.. Might clean the car tomorrow...
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Sheila

We've had a lovely walk along the prom at New Brighton.  There was a race on and we had to dodge the runners.  I'm sure we enjoyed our walk more than they enjoyed their run!

GrannyMac

Son and grandson headed home this morning. We had lunch out yesterday, and went to the cinema.  Watched Operation Mincemeat. Great story but slow going at the start. 
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

zoony

Thanx Mac. I'll make a note of that. Sounds like a film I'd enjoy. :grin:

GrannyMac

Probably would be zoony. Colin Firth was excellent. Loved the old style formality old chap!
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Scrumpy

I have been out.. Just for some fresh air.. Nozzle fell off my garden hose.. and I have been watching  The Responder because my daughter told me that I would enjoy it.. and I am..

zoony

Hate it when that happens. You'll have to shove it in harder dear..

Scrumpy

Good old Amazon Prime.. one coming tomorrow..

-Oy-

The last of a series of music workshops for local school children by the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra to photograph today. If anyone is interested visit www.rpo.co.uk/resound 
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

Michael Rolls

B-i-l and s-i-l arrived safely yesterday evening to stay for a few days so I probably won't be as active on here as usual - have to look after the guests
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Raven

No early swim today meeting a pal later for a while at the Leisure Centre, and then a Pub Lunch in Thurso. Just heading away to the beach for the dogs walk, no wind today (so far) so should be pleasant.