Royal Highland Show.

Started by Raven, June 25, 2022, 11:43:05 AM

« previous - next »

Raven

This is where we should be this W/E, BUT, Himself said Nope. :cry: I had been looking forward to going as I've missed it the past couple of years while covid closed it. :cry:
But I fully understand why he says we are better to miss it again, Covid is really on the rise in central Scotland and he refuses to have us mingling in all the crowds at the show. :cry:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-61900802

Cassandra

Aye, lockdown can only be a matter of days away, as the lovely Nicola engages her favourite 'control' obsession.

Then everyone's favourite 'jobsworth' the Welsh wizard 'Drakeford' will announce similar - Crazy!
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Alex

Michael Rolls

I think Himself is right. Delta doesn't seem as dangerous as earlier versions, but I'm sure that not everybody will escape with just the mild symptoms many are reporting
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

Evolution at work. Something that knocks its host down quickly doesn't get the same opportunity to spread that something milder that leaves those who catch it plenty fit enough to mooch around spreading it. Plus the earlier waves killed off those that were most susceptible to a respiratory disease their immune systems had never seen before. 

Michael Rolls

that does seem to be the case
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]