Peckham Mob Rule

Started by Alex, June 13, 2022, 10:45:30 AM

« previous - next »

Alex

Did you see the attempt to remove an illegal Nigerian immigrant in Peckham  ?  It was unbelievable, a large crowd gathered to stop the Border Force van from leaving the road.  Ringleaders of the protest used social media to ask people to go down to Peckham, but leave ID at home.
The result was the police released the man to cheers from the crowd of 100+ people.
Blocking airport runway may be the next stunt.

Raven

That's unbeliveable :wtf: This is what happens when your Country is too soft with Immigrants, you quickly lose any hope of control and they just do what they want as they know they won't be challenged. :sad: Time for those big water cannons to be returned.....and used. Come on Boris, Grow a set and stop pandering to them. :boo:

klondike

The thing is it doesn't look like immigrants protesting. Mostly young white people. Doesn't bode well for the future IMO but I'm just an old white guy.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/18857042/cops-release-immigration-suspect-angry-crowds-clash-officers/

Scrumpy

I wasn't surprised to see that the protesters were mostly young white..
Young people with too much time on their hands.. no children or homes to run..
They will be protesting somewhere else tomorrow about something completely different.. 
In my day these types were out trying to 'Ban the Bomb'..
I wanted to go but Mum said 'No'..
As I got older and could decide for myself I decided to go clubbing instead..  How fickle the youth..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

The organisers include a primary school teacher and a co-worker of Jeremy Corbyn.