Panting like a dog.!!

Started by Scrumpy, June 13, 2022, 08:20:46 AM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

.. not because of the heat.. or going for a run..
Because my Diverticulitis played up yesterday.. The spasms were horrible.. I found myself sitting on the loo panting through my mouth.. For all the men out there..We were taught to do this in child birth.. It helps with the HORRIFIC pain.  :grin:
 Does anyone here have any advise on the illness please. ?
I take ginger.. peppermint.. drink fluids.. eat fruit.. not much veg though..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

I had to look it up. Sounds horrible so sorry to hear it. Have you consulted or tried to consult a doctor? I don't think such problems should be self diagnosed.

Scrumpy

I was diagnosed with Diverticulitis way back in my fifties.. Most of my friends have it too..
i think it can affect people differently in its severity..
I just wondered if anyone here had any other solutions  or tips..

Raven

Sorry Scrumpy but I've never heard of that.  :shocked:

Alex

My friend drinks cups of Camomile tea every day, plus a good garlic tablet daily.   I don't know if it helps, she seems to think it does.
Have you got a Lidl near you ? they sell Ginger Shots in the cooler part of store, it's strong and might help.

Hope you're feeling better today Scrumps

Scrumpy

I shall order some garlic tablets..
Strange you should mention Ginger Shots.. I saw them in Waitrose the other day.. Small shot for 1.50 a go..
Feeling much better thank you.. The really bad spasms usually last for a day..
Bloody tv is on the blink though.. Bloody Virgin..

Alex

Quote from: Scrumpy on June 13, 2022, 03:24:41 PMI shall order some garlic tablets..
Strange you should mention Ginger Shots.. I saw them in Waitrose the other day.. Small shot for 1.50 a go..
Feeling much better thank you.. The really bad spasms usually last for a day..
Bloody tv is on the blink though.. Bloody Virgin..

Lidl cans are 99 pence, they do one with Turmeric too but I haven't tried that one.