Boiling water on tap..

Started by Scrumpy, June 10, 2022, 05:47:17 PM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

I agree with you Cassandra.. If you can afford to buy something that helps with any discomfort is a good thing..

Can you imagine life years from now..!!
We will type in our menu and the food will appear..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Diasi

Quote from: Cassandra on June 13, 2022, 07:50:21 PMIts not possible Jaqueline there's a knob to be turned as well.

June 13, 2022, 08:01:29 PM
Somehow and unsurprisingly there a lot cheaper here. I paid under a thousand dollars fitted for the top of the range one I gave as a present. My recent new Apple Mac was also a lot less than half the UK charge. I'd still always have the Quooker because at my age the utility gives me the ease of operation the moneytary alternative can't. A kettle, with just one arm and that now arthritically diminished, to hold it with, is negated as both a weighty physical discomfort accompanying the risk of spilling and scalding, to me and the little dogs beneath me!

If I could justify the expense I'd have a Quooker tap, but there are some cheaper ones at around £300 plus fitting & I'm also looking at a hot water dispenser of the type that klondike posted.

However, for me, this isn't the time for making any large purchases.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]