blind date dress

Started by crabbyob, June 06, 2022, 09:50:16 AM

« previous - next »

Alex

"Do you need a lie down now klondike  ? "   :yay:

Quote from: klondike on June 08, 2022, 04:14:15 PMNo thanks. I've had my say and stand by it.

S M I L E    it was a joke....

crabbyob

i'm on a break mate, i am surprised you are counting my misdemeanours...
i thought we were lagging is why i am, making the effort, but i can back off if i am being offensive...
perhaps we could have a vote on it
all those in favour that crabbyob takes a break signify below .... [1170]... thats the way to do it...

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

crabbyob

sorry Mike

June 10, 2022, 06:37:47 AM
do you know Mark this being the joke section i have waited to see if there is a punch-line but apparently not. so i will say my goodbyes... i have mostly enjoyed this wee forum and thought i had made good friends, you among them klondike... but it seems i am mistaken, as you value me so low then please remove my name and contact details from your list of members and i will log out for the last time, i am sure my efforts can be of more value elsewhere...crabbyob...

Michael Rolls

don't know what to say, except that you will be missed. All the best for the future.
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

I chose to ignore this thread after a while.. But it seems that it has caused a bit of a problem..
It is sad when any member leaves under a cloud.. We have few members as it is..
 crabbyob has certainly livened up this forum with his jokes ...  His  (advise) to some members has been below the belt sometimes... but being adults we should be able to deal with all that..
I too have had my say regarding other members on PF.. and a few times reported to Chris.. and my remarks have been removed..
We are not kids.. we are MATURE adults... or are we..! :busted: :wtf: :boo: :yell: :waiting:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Sorry it came to this.

June 10, 2022, 08:34:30 AM
Quote from: Scrumpy on June 10, 2022, 07:57:55 AMI too have had my say regarding other members on PF.. and a few times reported to Chris.. and my remarks have been removed..
It was broadly decided that no moderation was needed here. I extended the time over which posts could be removed by the poster if they felt that they had maybe overstepped the mark instead. It has never happened sfaik and there is no moderator to do the job.

Alex

:wtf:   :?:  :?:  :?:
Grow up crabbyob, I don't understand why you're so touchy

Raven

Quote from: crabbyob on June 10, 2022, 06:29:47 AMsorry Mike

June 10, 2022, 06:37:47 AM
I have mostly enjoyed this wee forum and thought i had made good friends, you among them klondike... but it seems i am mistaken, as you value me so low then please remove my name and contact details from your list of members and i will log out for the last time, i am sure my efforts can be of more value elsewhere...crabbyob...
Didn't see this as I hid the joke section, along with the games one. I only went nosing as I wondered who had left.
 :cry: :cry: :cry: