What have you been watching...

Started by zoony, April 30, 2022, 05:04:49 PM

« previous - next »

hugh

Some thing very different which I have enjoyed The Midwich Cuckoo. on sky.
Happy Golfer

klondike

Rewatched The Omen. Showing its age but still not a bad watch. Will give Omen 2 a whirl too soon. I think I must have seen these in the cinema originally but possibly on TV later too.

It's good to moan.

Raven

I've always enjoyed the original "Omen" but not the other 2.

klondike

From memory (possibly a false one and certainly a poor one) knives figured more prominently in the second. I don't think I'll be seeking out the later remakes.

From what I've seen of 2021/2022 films I may well be sticking to TV series and classic films all of which I have seen before but with my memory will certainly stand a return visit. I have hard drives full of them. Given the amount of time I spend in front of a TV there could easily be enough to outlast me.

It's good to moan.

klondike

Well I watched Omen 2. Not impressed. It was just a series of cameo incidents involving the deaths of those posing a threat to Damien. 

It's good to moan.

Raven

I think as the first was such a success they decided to make 2 more of his life. No 2 when he was a teen and at cadet college no 3 when he had taken over the business. As I said I only liked the first one.

GrannyMac

Sherwood. On BBC1. Murder investigation series, set in a Notts mining village, where there are still divisions based on the strike. David Morrissey, Lesley Manville head a cast of well knowns.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖