What have you been watching...

Started by zoony, April 30, 2022, 05:04:49 PM

« previous - next »

-Oy-

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

klondike

I have something I want to watch first then I'll make a start later this evening.

Sheila

We enjoyed Viceroys House on Netflix.  It was about Lord Mountbatten in India.

Alex

I watched that too Sheila and thought it was very good. Gillian Anderson does a cracking posh English accent  :grin:

klondike

Ah yes - Sulky of Mouldy and Sulky fame. That reminds me that my collection includes all of the X Files which probably deserve a revisit.

Similar in spirit at least to Stranger Things which I just started and will persist with beyond the first two episodes I've watched more from curiosity than excitement I must admit.

Raven

Shetland started back with a new series last week. I love that programme,  this is to be Jimmy Perez's last series, it won't be the same without him, someone will have big shoes to fill if it keeps running.

klondike

Thanks for the heads up. It's going on my list of stuff to download.

Raven

Alex

I liked that series, but then I always had a soft spot for Scotsmen  :grin:  :grin:

Raven

Quote from: Alex on August 15, 2022, 10:14:11 PMI liked that series, but then I always had a soft spot for Scotsmen  :grin:  :grin:

Me too, especially long haired Highlanders.  :yay:

Jacqueline

I love Shetland, the best thing on TV at the moment.

Michael Rolls

Been revisiting (never watched much of it at the time, although I loved the original version) Star Trek: the next generation. Shocked to realise that it was originally shown in 1987 - 35 years ago. What happened to time?
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Raven

Michael Rolls

you are so right - I have kept a diary since 1/1/2007 and it is frightening to look back at times! Was that really that long ago?

Mike  :sad:  :sad:
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Raven

There's a saying that keeps appearing on my FB,  and boy is it true. :worried:

It was easier to be 20 in the 70s,
Than 70 in the 20s.