Russia's worst enemy.

Started by alfred, May 06, 2022, 08:47:16 AM

« previous - next »

alfred

With out a doubt Russia's worst enemy is Putin he has done more to literally destroy his own country , and yet he tries to make out that its the west who is the enemy , talk about shooting your self in the foot , in Putin's case its both feet,

and in trying to destroy Ukraine, he has almost destroyed his own , again was it worth it trying to suppress a country who like many in the western world simply want a better life,

Q; what are your points of view regarding one country trying to suppress another,

Michael Rolls

totally against it unless genuine self defence
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

I support our government in provision of arms and offering help to Ukranian refugees.

Putin has made Russia a pariah state. Because of his control of all news the Russian people won't know that and accept that he is defending their country. Hopefully he will no longer have the capacity to continue this war as the Russian army is suffering huge losses in men and equipment assuming we are being told the truth.

Michael Rolls

truth is the first victim of war
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Alex

At the beginning I didn't think Putin would actually invade Ukraine.  I've always thought we should be in fear of China more than Russia, but what do I know  :cool: 
There's been a problem with Ukranian army battalions who are self confessed nazis, they are now officially members of the Ukrainian National Guard, have they changed their views ?   Putin has lied about his reasons for invading Ukraine, it wasn't to "de-nazify" the country, I imagine he just wants to enlarge Russia.  Having said that, the country does have a nazi problem which is not being talked about, instead the fact their leader is Jewish is always put forward as an argument.  I've rambled on a bit, I think Putin is despicable, but there is also much that is 'wrong' about Ukraine.   

hugh

The X Nazis in Ukraine arm forces are doing one hell of a good job fighting the Russians.
Happy Golfer