GB News

Started by Alex, May 05, 2022, 07:01:34 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

There was a blackout on GB News last night.  Nigel Farage was interviewing an American journalist who was on the New York Post when the story of Hunter Biden's laptop erupted.  Just as she was going into details of Joe Biden's involvement the screen went black.
If GB News had made an apology, maybe blaming technical problems then ok, but nothing was mentioned about the 10 minute blackout at the end of Nigel's show.   Miraculously the picture returned spot on for the next programme at 8pm.   Wonder if Nige will tell all tonight ?   :grin:

klondike

I watch the Farage show on catchup in bed the following morning but always skip the talking pints section and get up. Recently there were missing days and one simply wouldn't play and eventually got taken down. I think GBNews are quite capable of screwing up without any mysterious saboteurs being necessary.

klondike

Just thought...

I do hope you weren't watching live  :rolleyes:

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on May 05, 2022, 07:01:34 PM
There was a blackout on GB News last night.  Nigel Farage was interviewing an American journalist who was on the New York Post when the story of Hunter Biden's laptop erupted.  Just as she was going into details of Joe Biden's involvement the screen went black.
If GB News had made an apology, maybe blaming technical problems then ok, but nothing was mentioned about the 10 minute blackout at the end of Nigel's show.   Miraculously the picture returned spot on for the next programme at 8pm.   Wonder if Nige will tell all tonight ?   :grin:

I seem to recall that there was news blackout in the States when it was being discussed, or a ban on it being discussed.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

Saw the Thursday Farage on catchup. He said it was a technical fault and redid the interview. A lot of their stuff is done on the cheap over people's home internet I think. Possibly using dialup modems sometimes judging by the quality  :smiley:

Alex

There aren't that many cock ups now, they seem to have got their act together.  I noticed the new TalkTV channel is also having the same teething problems GB News had, although TalkTV does look more professional without the garish red and blue dazzles..

Watching live TV moi ?  Nigel is on at midnight :grin: :grin: :grin: