Coffee with Crabby..

Started by Scrumpy, March 20, 2022, 03:24:41 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Good news crabbyob, hope all goes to plan for you  :upvote:

Sheila

Well done crabbyob. It must all take a bit of arranging especially at the moment. 

-Oy-

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

Dayjo

Hope all goes to plan....  :upvote:
As you slide down the banister of life.
May the splinters never point in the wrong direction.

GrannyMac

So pleased for you crabbyob. I was in Donny at the weekend, can't imagine why you'd want to be anywhere else... :grin: 
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

Just have a care what bits get a tan  :grin:

crabbyob

funnily enough i was horrified the other day to notice my tan line has finally faded, when i say faded i of course mean gone, i am now officially a white guy...oh the shame of it...lol... but i really will need to take care with the sun over there, it will be heading for 40c in Tamil Nadu where i spend the first month, but then when i get on my big veranda in Goa...lol... she has had my sunbed completely revamped [in blue and white  :grin: ] so i'm under starters orders, i just have to survive the trauma of the trip... i will leave home about six in the evening of the sixth and be knocking on her door about 8.00 a.m. on the 8th... i will be absolutely shattered and they will be jumping, 'shall we go here?... shall we go there?....

Michael Rolls

Have a great time- you deserve it!
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

crabbyob

WE ALL deserve it Mike, some more than others ... but i am jumping the queue

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]