rich foods.

Started by alfred, December 24, 2021, 04:48:45 PM

« previous - next »

alfred

Yes with the festive season on us once more many people are lucky and ready to think about the big roast on that special day as many of us stuff our selves to the gullets, and then after the boxing day left overs were again getting over all the rich foods that have been eaten, not counting indigestion. or an up set stomach,

then after that, as we settle down to normal days,  the thought of simple meals comes to mind, and food like egg and chips has an attraction as we get back, to the basics, which  could make a quick return depending on the meal your having

Q; so after the festivities are over,  when your back to the old routine, what simple meals do you fancy, and will you share your thoughts with us,

Alex

Sausage and mash with onion gravy for me  :upvote:

klondike

Slow cooker casseroles.

Ninja air cooked meats of various sorts + potato wedges (kidding myself that they aren't chips)

Michael Rolls

Back to the readies. Tomorrow it is breast of chicken, sauce Bolognaise and rice. Sunday roast beef, roast potatoes Yorkshires and veg
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Raven

From the 27th every year it's the start of a Detox week for yours truly.  :embarrassed: Serves me right for being a greedy guts and over eating.  :nooo:
Bad Roxy Bad.  :nooo:
Then it's onto simple easy on the stomach meals and back to normal.  :halo: